Adobe AIR Windows 10 App – package the same code into native apps for Windows and Mac OS desktops as well as iPhone, iPad, Kindle Fire, Nook Tablet, and other Android™ devices. Now, Adobe has develop this IDE & Studios app for PC. Get the latest version of Adobe AIR for free.
Download Adobe AIR for PC
Before you download the installation file, We recommend you to read the information about this app. So, you can decide to install Adobe AIR into your PC or not.
|App Name||Adobe AIR App|
|File Size||15 Mb|
|Requirement||Windows 10, Windows 7, Windows 8/8.1|
Adobe AIR Alternative Apps for Windows
Adobe AIR Features
- Adobe AIR Simple & Fast Download!
- Works with All Windows (64/32 bit) versions!
- Adobe AIR Latest Version!
- Fully compatible with Windows 10
Adobe AIR App Preview
How To Install Adobe AIR on Windows 10
There are so many ways that we can do to have this app running into our Windows OS. So, please choose one of the easy method on below
Method 1: Installing App Manually
Please note: you should download and install programs only from trusted publishers and retail websites.
- First, open your favorite Web browser, you can use Firefox or any other Browser that you have
- Download the Adobe AIR installation file from the trusted link on above of this page
- Or you can download via this link: Download Adobe AIR
- Select Save or Save as to download the program. Most antivirus programs like Windows Defender will scan the program for viruses during download.
- If you select Save, the program file is saved in your Downloads folder.
- Or, if you select Save as, you can choose where to save it, like your desktop.
- After the downloading Adobe AIR completed, click the .exe file twice to running the Installation process
- Then follow the windows installation instruction that appear until finished
- Now, the Adobe AIR icon will appear on your Desktop
- Click on the icon to running the Application into your windows 10 pc/laptop.
Method 2: Installing App using Windows Store
Step 1: Open the Windows Store App
You can find the Windows Store at your desktop widget or at bottom in the Taskbar. It looks like a small shopping bag Icon with the Windows logo on it.
Step 2: Finding the apps on Windows Store
You can find the Adobe AIR in Windows store using search box in the top right.
Or you can Select Apps if you want to explore more apps that available, according to popularity and featured apps.
Note: If you don’t find this app on Windows 10 Store, you can back to Method 1
Step 3: Installing the app from Windows Store
When you’ve found the Adobe AIR on windows store, you’ll see the name and logo, followed by a button below. The button will be marked Free, if it’s a free app, or give the price if it’s paid.
Click the button and the installation will begin. Then you can click Open when it’s complete.
If you’ve already installed the app on another machine, it may say Install instead.
How To Uninstall Adobe AIR App?
Method 1: Unintall app Manually
- Hover your mouse to taskbar at the bottom of your Windows desktop
- Then click the “Start” button / Windows logo
- Choose the “Control Panel” option
- Click the Add or Remove Programs icon.
- Select “Adobe AIR” from apps that displayed, then click “Remove/Uninstall.”
- Complete the Uninstall process by clicking on “YES” button.
- Finished! Now, your Windows operating system is clean from Adobe AIR app.
Method 2: Uninstalling apps From Windows Store
Step 1: Find the Adobe AIR app
- For any apps you don’t want or need, you can remove them to save a bit of space on your PC. To get to the app, click on the Start Button.
- Next, find the app you wish to remove.
Step 2: Removing Adobe AIR from Windows Store
- Right click on the app and click Uninstall.
- One last box will appear – click Uninstall again.
Adobe AIR FAQ
Q: Is Adobe AIR Free? How much does it cost to download ?
A: Nothing! Download this app from official websites for free by this Portal Site. Any extra information about license you are able to discovered on owners sites.
Q: How do I access the free Adobe AIR download for Windows Pc?
A: It’s simple! Just click the free Adobe AIR download button at the above of this short article. Clicking this link will begin the installer to download Adobe AIR totally free for Laptop.
Q: Is this Adobe AIR will running normally on any Windows?
A: Yes! The Adobe AIR for PC will functions normally on most current Windows operating systems (10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP) 64 bit and 32 bit.
This Adobe AIR App installation file is completely not hosted on our Server. When you click the “Download” hyperlink on this web page, files will downloading straight from the owner sources (Official sites/Mirror Site). Adobe AIR is definitely a windows app that created by Adobe Inc. We’re not directly affiliated with them.
All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and business names or logos that mentioned in right here would be the assets of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you.