AndroMouse Windows 10 App – Convert your Android smartphone into a wireless mouse, keyboard, media remote, file browser and much more. These days, AndroMouse has release this Mobile Tool app for PC. Get the latest version of AndroMouse for free.
Download AndroMouse for PC
Before you download the installer, how good if you read the information about this app. So, you can decide to install AndroMouse into your PC or not.
|App Name||AndroMouse App|
|File Size||1 Mb|
|Requirement||Windows 10, Windows 7, Windows 8/8.1|
AndroMouse Alternative Apps for Windows
- AndroMouse Simple & Fast Download!
- Works with All Windows (64/32 bit) versions!
- AndroMouse Latest Version!
- Fully compatible with Windows 10
AndroMouse App Preview
How To Install AndroMouse on Windows 10
There are so many ways that we can do to have this app running into our Windows OS. So, please choose one of the easy method on below
Method 1: Installing App Manually
Please note: you should download and install programs only from trusted publishers and retail websites.
- First, open your favorite Web browser, you can use Brave Browser or any other Browser that you have
- Download the AndroMouse installation file from the trusted link on above of this page
- Or you can download via this link: Download AndroMouse
- Select Save or Save as to download the program. Most antivirus programs like Windows Defender will scan the program for viruses during download.
- If you select Save, the program file is saved in your Downloads folder.
- Or, if you select Save as, you can choose where to save it, like your desktop.
- After the downloading AndroMouse completed, click the .exe file twice to running the Installation process
- Then follow the windows installation instruction that appear until finished
- Now, the AndroMouse icon will appear on your Desktop
- Click on the icon to running the Application into your windows 10 pc/laptop.
Method 2: Installing App using Windows Store
Step 1: Open the Windows Store App
You can find the Windows Store at your desktop widget or at bottom in the Taskbar. It looks like a small shopping bag Icon with the Windows logo on it.
Step 2: Finding the apps on Windows Store
You can find the AndroMouse in Windows store using search box in the top right.
Or you can Select Apps if you want to explore more apps that available, according to popularity and featured apps.
Note: If you don’t find this app on Windows 10 Store, you can back to Method 1
Step 3: Installing the app from Windows Store
When you’ve found the AndroMouse on windows store, you’ll see the name and logo, followed by a button below. The button will be marked Free, if it’s a free app, or give the price if it’s paid.
Click the button and the installation will begin. Then you can click Open when it’s complete.
If you’ve already installed the app on another machine, it may say Install instead.
How To Uninstall AndroMouse App?
Method 1: Unintall app Manually
- Hover your mouse to taskbar at the bottom of your Windows desktop
- Then click the “Start” button / Windows logo
- Choose the “Control Panel” option
- Click the Add or Remove Programs icon.
- Select “AndroMouse” from apps that displayed, then click “Remove/Uninstall.”
- Complete the Uninstall process by clicking on “YES” button.
- Finished! Now, your Windows operating system is clean from AndroMouse app.
Method 2: Uninstalling apps From Windows Store
Step 1: Find the AndroMouse app
- For any apps you don’t want or need, you can remove them to save a bit of space on your PC. To get to the app, click on the Start Button.
- Next, find the app you wish to remove.
Step 2: Removing AndroMouse from Windows Store
- Right click on the app and click Uninstall.
- One last box will appear – click Uninstall again.
Q: Is AndroMouse Free? How much does it cost to download ?
A: Nothing! Download this app from official sites at no cost by this Portal Site. Any extra information about license you can discovered on owners sites.
Q: How do I access the free AndroMouse download for Windows Pc?
A: It is simple! Just click the free AndroMouse download button in the above of this article. Clicking this hyperlink will start the installer to download AndroMouse totally free for Laptop.
Q: Is this AndroMouse will function normally on any Windows?
A: Yes! The AndroMouse for Laptop will works normally on most current Windows operating systems (10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP) 64 bit and 32 bit.
This AndroMouse App installation file is completely not hosted on our Server. Whenever you click the “Download” link on this page, files will downloading directly in the owner sources (Official sites/Mirror Site). AndroMouse is definitely a windows app that developed by AndroMouse Inc. We are not straight affiliated with them.
All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and company names or logos that talked about in here are the property of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you.