Apple iTunes Windows 10 App – Organize and play music, movies, and TV shows on your iphone, ipad or other Apple devices. Nowadays, Apple has release this Mobile Tool app for PC. Get the latest version of Apple iTunes for free.
Download Apple iTunes for PC
Before you download the installer, how good if you read the information about this app. So, you can choose to install Apple iTunes into your PC or not.
|App Name||Apple iTunes App|
|File Size||260 Mb|
|Requirement||Windows 10, Windows 7, Windows 8/8.1|
Apple iTunes Alternative Apps for Windows
Apple iTunes Features
- Apple iTunes Simple & Fast Download!
- Works with All Windows (64/32 bit) versions!
- Apple iTunes Latest Version!
- Fully compatible with Windows 10
Apple iTunes App Preview
How To Install Apple iTunes on Windows 10
There are so many ways that we can do to have this app running into our Windows OS. So, please choose one of the easy method on below
Method 1: Installing App Manually
Please note: you should download and install programs only from trusted publishers and retail websites.
- First, open your favorite Web browser, you can use Chrome or any other Browser that you have
- Download the Apple iTunes installation file from the trusted link on above of this page
- Or you can download via this link: Download Apple iTunes
- Select Save or Save as to download the program. Most antivirus programs like Windows Defender will scan the program for viruses during download.
- If you select Save, the program file is saved in your Downloads folder.
- Or, if you select Save as, you can choose where to save it, like your desktop.
- After the downloading Apple iTunes completed, click the .exe file twice to running the Installation process
- Then follow the windows installation instruction that appear until finished
- Now, the Apple iTunes icon will appear on your Desktop
- Click on the icon to running the Application into your windows 10 pc/laptop.
Method 2: Installing App using Windows Store
Step 1: Open the Windows Store App
You can find the Windows Store at your desktop widget or at bottom in the Taskbar. It looks like a small shopping bag Icon with the Windows logo on it.
Step 2: Finding the apps on Windows Store
You can find the Apple iTunes in Windows store using search box in the top right.
Or you can Select Apps if you want to explore more apps that available, according to popularity and featured apps.
Note: If you don’t find this app on Windows 10 Store, you can back to Method 1
Step 3: Installing the app from Windows Store
When you’ve found the Apple iTunes on windows store, you’ll see the name and logo, followed by a button below. The button will be marked Free, if it’s a free app, or give the price if it’s paid.
Click the button and the installation will begin. Then you can click Open when it’s complete.
If you’ve already installed the app on another machine, it may say Install instead.
How To Uninstall Apple iTunes App?
Method 1: Unintall app Manually
- Hover your mouse to taskbar at the bottom of your Windows desktop
- Then click the “Start” button / Windows logo
- Select the “Control Panel” option
- Click the Add or Remove Programs icon.
- Select “Apple iTunes” from apps that displayed, then click “Remove/Uninstall.”
- Complete the Uninstall process by clicking on “YES” button.
- Finished! Now, your Windows operating system is clean from Apple iTunes app.
Method 2: Uninstalling apps From Windows Store
Step 1: Find the Apple iTunes app
- For any apps you don’t want or need, you can remove them to save a bit of space on your PC. To get to the app, click on the Start Button.
- Next, find the app you wish to remove.
Step 2: Removing Apple iTunes from Windows Store
- Right click on the app and click Uninstall.
- One last box will appear – click Uninstall again.
Apple iTunes FAQ
Q: Is Apple iTunes Free? How much does it price to download ?
A: Nothing! Download this app from official sites for free by this Portal Site. Any extra details about license you can discovered on owners sites.
Q: How do I access the free Apple iTunes download for Windows Pc?
A: It’s simple! Just click the free Apple iTunes download button at the above of this article. Clicking this hyperlink will begin the installer to download Apple iTunes totally free for Pc.
Q: Is this Apple iTunes will running normally on any Windows?
A: Yes! The Apple iTunes for PC will functions normally on most current Windows operating systems (10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP) 64 bit and 32 bit.
This Apple iTunes App installation file is completely not hosted on our Server. Whenever you click the “Download” hyperlink on this web page, files will downloading straight from the owner sources (Official sites/Mirror Website). Apple iTunes is definitely a windows app that developed by Apple Inc. We are not straight affiliated with them.
All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and business names or logos that talked about in right here are the property of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you.