AVS Video Converter Windows 10 App – Convert to/ from video formats: MP4 DVD AVI WMV MOV MPEG VOB HD FLV MPG MKV MTS etc. Presently, Online Media has develop this Video Converter software for PC. Get the latest version of AVS Video Converter for free.
Download AVS Video Converter for PC
Before you download the installation file, We recommend you to read the information about this app. So, you can decide to install AVS Video Converter into your PC or not.
|App Name||AVS Video Converter App|
|File Size||70 Mb|
|Requirement||Windows 10, Windows 7, Windows 8/8.1|
AVS Video Converter Alternative Apps for Windows
AVS Video Converter Features
- AVS Video Converter Simple & Fast Download!
- Works with All Windows (64/32 bit) versions!
- AVS Video Converter Latest Version!
- Fully compatible with Windows 10
AVS Video Converter App Preview
How To Install AVS Video Converter on Windows 10
There are so many ways that we can do to have this app running into our Windows OS. So, please choose one of the easy method on below
Method 1: Installing App Manually
Please note: you should download and install programs only from trusted publishers and retail websites.
- First, open your favorite Web browser, you can use Firefox or any other Browser that you have
- Download the AVS Video Converter installation file from the trusted link on above of this page
- Or you can download via this link: Download AVS Video Converter
- Select Save or Save as to download the program. Most antivirus programs like Windows Defender will scan the program for viruses during download.
- If you select Save, the program file is saved in your Downloads folder.
- Or, if you select Save as, you can choose where to save it, like your desktop.
- After the downloading AVS Video Converter completed, click the .exe file twice to running the Installation process
- Then follow the windows installation instruction that appear until finished
- Now, the AVS Video Converter icon will appear on your Desktop
- Click on the icon to running the Application into your windows 10 pc/laptop.
Method 2: Installing App using Windows Store
Step 1: Open the Windows Store App
You can find the Windows Store at your desktop widget or at bottom in the Taskbar. It looks like a small shopping bag Icon with the Windows logo on it.
Step 2: Finding the apps on Windows Store
You can find the AVS Video Converter in Windows store using search box in the top right.
Or you can Select Apps if you want to explore more apps that available, according to popularity and featured apps.
Note: If you don’t find this app on Windows 10 Store, you can back to Method 1
Step 3: Installing the app from Windows Store
When you’ve found the AVS Video Converter on windows store, you’ll see the name and logo, followed by a button below. The button will be marked Free, if it’s a free app, or give the price if it’s paid.
Click the button and the installation will begin. Then you can click Open when it’s complete.
If you’ve already installed the app on another machine, it may say Install instead.
How To Uninstall AVS Video Converter App?
Method 1: Unintall app Manually
- Hover your mouse to taskbar at the bottom of your Windows desktop
- Then click the “Start” button / Windows logo
- Select the “Control Panel” option
- Click the Add or Remove Programs icon.
- Select “AVS Video Converter” from apps that displayed, then click “Remove/Uninstall.”
- Complete the Uninstall process by clicking on “YES” button.
- Finished! Now, your Windows operating system is clean from AVS Video Converter app.
Method 2: Uninstalling apps From Windows Store
Step 1: Find the AVS Video Converter app
- For any apps you don’t want or need, you can remove them to save a bit of space on your PC. To get to the app, click on the Start Button.
- Next, find the app you wish to remove.
Step 2: Removing AVS Video Converter from Windows Store
- Right click on the app and click Uninstall.
- One last box will appear – click Uninstall again.
AVS Video Converter FAQ
Q: Is AVS Video Converter Free? How much does it cost to download ?
A: Nothing! Download this app from official sites for free by this Portal Website. Any additional details about license you are able to found on owners websites.
Q: How do I access the free AVS Video Converter download for Windows Laptop?
A: It’s easy! Just click the free AVS Video Converter download button in the above of this short article. Clicking this hyperlink will begin the installer to download AVS Video Converter free for Laptop.
Q: Is this AVS Video Converter will function normally on any Windows?
A: Yes! The AVS Video Converter for PC will functions normally on most current Windows operating systems (10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP) 64 bit and 32 bit.
This AVS Video Converter App installation file is completely not hosted on our Server. Whenever you click the “Download” link on this web page, files will downloading straight in the owner sources (Official sites/Mirror Website). AVS Video Converter is definitely a windows app that created by Online Media Inc. We are not straight affiliated with them.
All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and business names or logos that mentioned in here would be the assets of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you.