Backup4all Windows 10 App – A backup software for Windows that protects your data from partial or total loss. Now, Softland has develop this Backup | Recovery app for PC. Get the latest version of Backup4all for free.
Download Backup4all for PC
Before you download the installer, how good if you read the information about this app. So, you can choose to install Backup4all into your PC or not.
|App Name||Backup4all App|
|File Size||130 Mb|
|Requirement||Windows 10, Windows 7, Windows 8/8.1|
Backup4all Alternative Apps for Windows
- Backup4all Simple & Fast Download!
- Works with All Windows (64/32 bit) versions!
- Backup4all Latest Version!
- Fully compatible with Windows 10
Backup4all App Preview
How To Install Backup4all on Windows 10
There are so many ways that we can do to have this app running into our Windows OS. So, please choose one of the easy method on below
Method 1: Installing App Manually
Please note: you should download and install programs only from trusted publishers and retail websites.
- First, open your favorite Web browser, you can use Safari or any other Browser that you have
- Download the Backup4all installation file from the trusted link on above of this page
- Or you can download via this link: Download Backup4all
- Select Save or Save as to download the program. Most antivirus programs like Windows Defender will scan the program for viruses during download.
- If you select Save, the program file is saved in your Downloads folder.
- Or, if you select Save as, you can choose where to save it, like your desktop.
- After the downloading Backup4all completed, click the .exe file twice to running the Installation process
- Then follow the windows installation instruction that appear until finished
- Now, the Backup4all icon will appear on your Desktop
- Click on the icon to running the Application into your windows 10 pc/laptop.
Method 2: Installing App using Windows Store
Step 1: Open the Windows Store App
You can find the Windows Store at your desktop widget or at bottom in the Taskbar. It looks like a small shopping bag Icon with the Windows logo on it.
Step 2: Finding the apps on Windows Store
You can find the Backup4all in Windows store using search box in the top right.
Or you can Select Apps if you want to explore more apps that available, according to popularity and featured apps.
Note: If you don’t find this app on Windows 10 Store, you can back to Method 1
Step 3: Installing the app from Windows Store
When you’ve found the Backup4all on windows store, you’ll see the name and logo, followed by a button below. The button will be marked Free, if it’s a free app, or give the price if it’s paid.
Click the button and the installation will begin. Then you can click Open when it’s complete.
If you’ve already installed the app on another machine, it may say Install instead.
How To Uninstall Backup4all App?
Method 1: Unintall app Manually
- Hover your mouse to taskbar at the bottom of your Windows desktop
- Then click the “Start” button / Windows logo
- Choose the “Control Panel” option
- Click the Add or Remove Programs icon.
- Select “Backup4all” from apps that displayed, then click “Remove/Uninstall.”
- Complete the Uninstall process by clicking on “YES” button.
- Finished! Now, your Windows operating system is clean from Backup4all app.
Method 2: Uninstalling apps From Windows Store
Step 1: Find the Backup4all app
- For any apps you don’t want or need, you can remove them to save a bit of space on your PC. To get to the app, click on the Start Button.
- Next, find the app you wish to remove.
Step 2: Removing Backup4all from Windows Store
- Right click on the app and click Uninstall.
- One last box will appear – click Uninstall again.
Q: Is Backup4all Totally free? How much does it cost to download ?
A: Nothing! Download this app from official sites at no cost by this Portal Site. Any additional details about license you can found on owners websites.
Q: How do I access the free Backup4all download for Windows Laptop?
A: It is simple! Just click the free Backup4all download button at the above of this short article. Clicking this hyperlink will begin the installer to download Backup4all totally free for Laptop.
Q: Is this Backup4all will running normally on any Windows?
A: Yes! The Backup4all for Pc will functions normally on most present Windows operating systems (10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP) 64 bit and 32 bit.
This Backup4all App installation file is absolutely not hosted on our Server. When you click the “Download” link on this web page, files will downloading directly in the owner sources (Official sites/Mirror Site). Backup4all is a windows app that developed by Softland Inc. We are not directly affiliated with them.
All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and business names or logos that mentioned in here would be the property of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you.