BlueStacks Windows 10 App – No.1 android emulator which enables you to run your favorite android apps/games on Windows. Yesterday, BlueStacks has release this Android Emulator software for PC. Get the latest version of BlueStacks for free.
Download BlueStacks for PC
Before you download the installation file, We recommend you to read the information about this app. So, you can try to install BlueStacks into your PC or not.
|App Name||BlueStacks App|
|File Size||500 Mb|
|Requirement||Windows 10, Windows 7, Windows 8/8.1, Windows XP|
BlueStacks Alternative Apps for Windows
- BlueStacks Simple & Fast Download!
- Works with All Windows (64/32 bit) versions!
- BlueStacks Latest Version!
- Fully compatible with Windows 10
BlueStacks App Preview
How To Install BlueStacks on Windows 10
There are so many ways that we can do to have this app running into our Windows OS. So, please choose one of the easy method on below
Method 1: Installing App Manually
Please note: you should download and install programs only from trusted publishers and retail websites.
- First, open your favorite Web browser, you can use Safari or any other Browser that you have
- Download the BlueStacks installation file from the trusted link on above of this page
- Or you can download via this link: Download BlueStacks
- Select Save or Save as to download the program. Most antivirus programs like Windows Defender will scan the program for viruses during download.
- If you select Save, the program file is saved in your Downloads folder.
- Or, if you select Save as, you can choose where to save it, like your desktop.
- After the downloading BlueStacks completed, click the .exe file twice to running the Installation process
- Then follow the windows installation instruction that appear until finished
- Now, the BlueStacks icon will appear on your Desktop
- Click on the icon to running the Application into your windows 10 pc/laptop.
Method 2: Installing App using Windows Store
Step 1: Open the Windows Store App
You can find the Windows Store at your desktop widget or at bottom in the Taskbar. It looks like a small shopping bag Icon with the Windows logo on it.
Step 2: Finding the apps on Windows Store
You can find the BlueStacks in Windows store using search box in the top right.
Or you can Select Apps if you want to explore more apps that available, according to popularity and featured apps.
Note: If you don’t find this app on Windows 10 Store, you can back to Method 1
Step 3: Installing the app from Windows Store
When you’ve found the BlueStacks on windows store, you’ll see the name and logo, followed by a button below. The button will be marked Free, if it’s a free app, or give the price if it’s paid.
Click the button and the installation will begin. Then you can click Open when it’s complete.
If you’ve already installed the app on another machine, it may say Install instead.
How To Uninstall BlueStacks App?
Method 1: Unintall app Manually
- Hover your mouse to taskbar at the bottom of your Windows desktop
- Then click the “Start” button / Windows logo
- Select the “Control Panel” option
- Click the Add or Remove Programs icon.
- Select “BlueStacks” from apps that displayed, then click “Remove/Uninstall.”
- Complete the Uninstall process by clicking on “YES” button.
- Finished! Now, your Windows operating system is clean from BlueStacks app.
Method 2: Uninstalling apps From Windows Store
Step 1: Find the BlueStacks app
- For any apps you don’t want or need, you can remove them to save a bit of space on your PC. To get to the app, click on the Start Button.
- Next, find the app you wish to remove.
Step 2: Removing BlueStacks from Windows Store
- Right click on the app and click Uninstall.
- One last box will appear – click Uninstall again.
Q: Is BlueStacks Free? How much does it price to download ?
A: Nothing! Download this app from official sites at no cost by this Portal Website. Any additional information about license you can discovered on owners sites.
Q: How do I access the free BlueStacks download for Windows Pc?
A: It is easy! Just click the free BlueStacks download button in the above of this article. Clicking this link will begin the installer to download BlueStacks totally free for Laptop.
Q: Is this BlueStacks will function normally on any Windows?
A: Yes! The BlueStacks for PC will functions normally on most present Windows operating systems (10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP) 64 bit and 32 bit.
This BlueStacks App installation file is completely not hosted on our Server. When you click the “Download” hyperlink on this web page, files will downloading straight from the owner sources (Official sites/Mirror Website). BlueStacks is definitely a windows app that developed by BlueStacks Inc. We’re not directly affiliated with them.
All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and company names or logos that talked about in here are the assets of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you.