CDRoller Windows 10 App – Easy-to-use and low-cost data recovery software. Recovers files and data from CD, DVD, Blu-Ray discs, hard and flash drives. Today, Digital Atlantic Corp has release this Backup | Recovery software for PC. Get the latest version of CDRoller for free.
Download CDRoller for PC
Before you download the installation file, how good if you read the information about this app. So, you can make a decision to install CDRoller into your PC or not.
|App Name||CDRoller App|
|File Size||10+ Mb|
|Developer||Digital Atlantic Corp|
|Requirement||Windows 10, Windows 7, Windows 8/8.1|
CDRoller Alternative Apps for Windows
- CDRoller Simple & Fast Download!
- Works with All Windows (64/32 bit) versions!
- CDRoller Latest Version!
- Fully compatible with Windows 10
CDRoller App Preview
How To Install CDRoller on Windows 10
There are so many ways that we can do to have this app running into our Windows OS. So, please choose one of the easy method on below
Method 1: Installing App Manually
Please note: you should download and install programs only from trusted publishers and retail websites.
- First, open your favorite Web browser, you can use UC Browser or any other Browser that you have
- Download the CDRoller installation file from the trusted link on above of this page
- Or you can download via this link: Download CDRoller
- Select Save or Save as to download the program. Most antivirus programs like Windows Defender will scan the program for viruses during download.
- If you select Save, the program file is saved in your Downloads folder.
- Or, if you select Save as, you can choose where to save it, like your desktop.
- After the downloading CDRoller completed, click the .exe file twice to running the Installation process
- Then follow the windows installation instruction that appear until finished
- Now, the CDRoller icon will appear on your Desktop
- Click on the icon to running the Application into your windows 10 pc/laptop.
Method 2: Installing App using Windows Store
Step 1: Open the Windows Store App
You can find the Windows Store at your desktop widget or at bottom in the Taskbar. It looks like a small shopping bag Icon with the Windows logo on it.
Step 2: Finding the apps on Windows Store
You can find the CDRoller in Windows store using search box in the top right.
Or you can Select Apps if you want to explore more apps that available, according to popularity and featured apps.
Note: If you don’t find this app on Windows 10 Store, you can back to Method 1
Step 3: Installing the app from Windows Store
When you’ve found the CDRoller on windows store, you’ll see the name and logo, followed by a button below. The button will be marked Free, if it’s a free app, or give the price if it’s paid.
Click the button and the installation will begin. Then you can click Open when it’s complete.
If you’ve already installed the app on another machine, it may say Install instead.
How To Uninstall CDRoller App?
Method 1: Unintall app Manually
- Hover your mouse to taskbar at the bottom of your Windows desktop
- Then click the “Start” button / Windows logo
- Select the “Control Panel” option
- Click the Add or Remove Programs icon.
- Select “CDRoller” from apps that displayed, then click “Remove/Uninstall.”
- Complete the Uninstall process by clicking on “YES” button.
- Finished! Now, your Windows operating system is clean from CDRoller app.
Method 2: Uninstalling apps From Windows Store
Step 1: Find the CDRoller app
- For any apps you don’t want or need, you can remove them to save a bit of space on your PC. To get to the app, click on the Start Button.
- Next, find the app you wish to remove.
Step 2: Removing CDRoller from Windows Store
- Right click on the app and click Uninstall.
- One last box will appear – click Uninstall again.
Q: Is CDRoller Free? Just how much does it cost to download ?
A: Nothing! Download this app from official sites for free by this Portal Site. Any additional information about license you are able to discovered on owners websites.
Q: How do I access the free CDRoller download for Windows Pc?
A: It is simple! Just click the free CDRoller download button in the above of this short article. Clicking this link will start the installer to download CDRoller totally free for Laptop.
Q: Is this CDRoller will function normally on any Windows?
A: Yes! The CDRoller for Laptop will functions normally on most present Windows operating systems (10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP) 64 bit and 32 bit.
This CDRoller App installation file is completely not hosted on our Server. Whenever you click the “Download” link on this page, files will downloading directly from the owner sources (Official sites/Mirror Website). CDRoller is a windows app that created by Digital Atlantic Corp Inc. We’re not straight affiliated with them.
All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and company names or logos that mentioned in here are the property of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you.