Corona SDK Windows 10 App – Cross-platform framework ideal for creating games and apps for mobile devices and desktop systems. These days, Corona Labs has release this IDE & Studios app for PC. Get the latest version of Corona SDK for free.
Download Corona SDK for PC
Before you download the installation file, how good if you read the information about this app. So, you can try to install Corona SDK into your PC or not.
|App Name||Corona SDK App|
|File Size||10+ Mb|
|Requirement||Windows 10, Windows 7, Windows 8/8.1|
Corona SDK Alternative Apps for Windows
Corona SDK Features
- Corona SDK Simple & Fast Download!
- Works with All Windows (64/32 bit) versions!
- Corona SDK Latest Version!
- Fully compatible with Windows 10
Corona SDK App Preview
How To Install Corona SDK on Windows 10
There are so many ways that we can do to have this app running into our Windows OS. So, please choose one of the easy method on below
Method 1: Installing App Manually
Please note: you should download and install programs only from trusted publishers and retail websites.
- First, open your favorite Web browser, you can use Chrome or any other Browser that you have
- Download the Corona SDK installation file from the trusted link on above of this page
- Or you can download via this link: Download Corona SDK
- Select Save or Save as to download the program. Most antivirus programs like Windows Defender will scan the program for viruses during download.
- If you select Save, the program file is saved in your Downloads folder.
- Or, if you select Save as, you can choose where to save it, like your desktop.
- After the downloading Corona SDK completed, click the .exe file twice to running the Installation process
- Then follow the windows installation instruction that appear until finished
- Now, the Corona SDK icon will appear on your Desktop
- Click on the icon to running the Application into your windows 10 pc/laptop.
Method 2: Installing App using Windows Store
Step 1: Open the Windows Store App
You can find the Windows Store at your desktop widget or at bottom in the Taskbar. It looks like a small shopping bag Icon with the Windows logo on it.
Step 2: Finding the apps on Windows Store
You can find the Corona SDK in Windows store using search box in the top right.
Or you can Select Apps if you want to explore more apps that available, according to popularity and featured apps.
Note: If you don’t find this app on Windows 10 Store, you can back to Method 1
Step 3: Installing the app from Windows Store
When you’ve found the Corona SDK on windows store, you’ll see the name and logo, followed by a button below. The button will be marked Free, if it’s a free app, or give the price if it’s paid.
Click the button and the installation will begin. Then you can click Open when it’s complete.
If you’ve already installed the app on another machine, it may say Install instead.
How To Uninstall Corona SDK App?
Method 1: Unintall app Manually
- Hover your mouse to taskbar at the bottom of your Windows desktop
- Then click the “Start” button / Windows logo
- Select the “Control Panel” option
- Click the Add or Remove Programs icon.
- Select “Corona SDK” from apps that displayed, then click “Remove/Uninstall.”
- Complete the Uninstall process by clicking on “YES” button.
- Finished! Now, your Windows operating system is clean from Corona SDK app.
Method 2: Uninstalling apps From Windows Store
Step 1: Find the Corona SDK app
- For any apps you don’t want or need, you can remove them to save a bit of space on your PC. To get to the app, click on the Start Button.
- Next, find the app you wish to remove.
Step 2: Removing Corona SDK from Windows Store
- Right click on the app and click Uninstall.
- One last box will appear – click Uninstall again.
Corona SDK FAQ
Q: Is Corona SDK Totally free? How much does it price to download ?
A: Nothing! Download this app from official websites at no cost by this Portal Site. Any extra information about license you can found on owners sites.
Q: How do I access the free Corona SDK download for Windows Pc?
A: It is easy! Just click the free Corona SDK download button at the above of this short article. Clicking this link will begin the installer to download Corona SDK totally free for Pc.
Q: Is this Corona SDK will running normally on any Windows?
A: Yes! The Corona SDK for PC will functions normally on most current Windows operating systems (10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP) 64 bit and 32 bit.
This Corona SDK App installation file is absolutely not hosted on our Server. When you click the “Download” link on this web page, files will downloading directly from the owner sources (Official sites/Mirror Site). Corona SDK is definitely a windows app that created by Corona Labs Inc. We are not directly affiliated with them.
All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and company names or logos that talked about in here would be the property of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you.