CPUID CPU-Z Windows 10 App – Gathers information on some of the main devices of your system. Nowadays, CPUID has release this app for PC. Get the latest version of CPUID CPU-Z for free.
Download CPUID CPU-Z for PC
Before you download the installer, We recommend you to read the information about this app. So, you can make a decision to install CPUID CPU-Z into your PC or not.
|App Name||CPUID CPU-Z App|
|File Size||2 Mb|
|Requirement||Windows 10, Windows 7, Windows 8/8.1|
CPUID CPU-Z Alternative Apps for Windows
CPUID CPU-Z Features
- CPUID CPU-Z Simple & Fast Download!
- Works with All Windows (64/32 bit) versions!
- CPUID CPU-Z Latest Version!
- Fully compatible with Windows 10
CPUID CPU-Z App Preview
How To Install CPUID CPU-Z on Windows 10
There are so many ways that we can do to have this app running into our Windows OS. So, please choose one of the easy method on below
Method 1: Installing App Manually
Please note: you should download and install programs only from trusted publishers and retail websites.
- First, open your favorite Web browser, you can use UC Browser or any other Browser that you have
- Download the CPUID CPU-Z installation file from the trusted link on above of this page
- Or you can download via this link: Download CPUID CPU-Z
- Select Save or Save as to download the program. Most antivirus programs like Windows Defender will scan the program for viruses during download.
- If you select Save, the program file is saved in your Downloads folder.
- Or, if you select Save as, you can choose where to save it, like your desktop.
- After the downloading CPUID CPU-Z completed, click the .exe file twice to running the Installation process
- Then follow the windows installation instruction that appear until finished
- Now, the CPUID CPU-Z icon will appear on your Desktop
- Click on the icon to running the Application into your windows 10 pc/laptop.
Method 2: Installing App using Windows Store
Step 1: Open the Windows Store App
You can find the Windows Store at your desktop widget or at bottom in the Taskbar. It looks like a small shopping bag Icon with the Windows logo on it.
Step 2: Finding the apps on Windows Store
You can find the CPUID CPU-Z in Windows store using search box in the top right.
Or you can Select Apps if you want to explore more apps that available, according to popularity and featured apps.
Note: If you don’t find this app on Windows 10 Store, you can back to Method 1
Step 3: Installing the app from Windows Store
When you’ve found the CPUID CPU-Z on windows store, you’ll see the name and logo, followed by a button below. The button will be marked Free, if it’s a free app, or give the price if it’s paid.
Click the button and the installation will begin. Then you can click Open when it’s complete.
If you’ve already installed the app on another machine, it may say Install instead.
How To Uninstall CPUID CPU-Z App?
Method 1: Unintall app Manually
- Hover your mouse to taskbar at the bottom of your Windows desktop
- Then click the “Start” button / Windows logo
- Choose the “Control Panel” option
- Click the Add or Remove Programs icon.
- Select “CPUID CPU-Z” from apps that displayed, then click “Remove/Uninstall.”
- Complete the Uninstall process by clicking on “YES” button.
- Finished! Now, your Windows operating system is clean from CPUID CPU-Z app.
Method 2: Uninstalling apps From Windows Store
Step 1: Find the CPUID CPU-Z app
- For any apps you don’t want or need, you can remove them to save a bit of space on your PC. To get to the app, click on the Start Button.
- Next, find the app you wish to remove.
Step 2: Removing CPUID CPU-Z from Windows Store
- Right click on the app and click Uninstall.
- One last box will appear – click Uninstall again.
CPUID CPU-Z FAQ
Q: Is CPUID CPU-Z Totally free? How much does it price to download ?
A: Nothing! Download this app from official sites at no cost by this Portal Website. Any additional information about license you can found on owners websites.
Q: How do I access the free CPUID CPU-Z download for Windows Pc?
A: It is simple! Just click the free CPUID CPU-Z download button in the above of this article. Clicking this link will start the installer to download CPUID CPU-Z totally free for Laptop.
Q: Is this CPUID CPU-Z will running normally on any Windows?
A: Yes! The CPUID CPU-Z for Pc will functions normally on most current Windows operating systems (10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP) 64 bit and 32 bit.
This CPUID CPU-Z App installation file is completely not hosted on our Server. When you click the “Download” link on this page, files will downloading straight in the owner sources (Official sites/Mirror Site). CPUID CPU-Z is a windows app that created by CPUID Inc. We’re not directly affiliated with them.
All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and business names or logos that mentioned in right here are the assets of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you.