DesktopOK Windows 10 App – Save and restore the positions of the Windows Desktop Icons and many helpful Windows Desktop-Tools for private, office and commercial usage. Yesterday, Nenad Hrg has develop this System Utility app for PC. Get the latest version of DesktopOK for free.
Download DesktopOK for PC
Before you download the installer, We recommend you to read the information about this app. So, you can try to install DesktopOK into your PC or not.
|App Name||DesktopOK App|
|File Size||400 Kb|
|Requirement||Windows 10, Windows 7, Windows 8/8.1|
DesktopOK Alternative Apps for Windows
- DesktopOK Simple & Fast Download!
- Works with All Windows (64/32 bit) versions!
- DesktopOK Latest Version!
- Fully compatible with Windows 10
DesktopOK App Preview
How To Install DesktopOK on Windows 10
There are so many ways that we can do to have this app running into our Windows OS. So, please choose one of the easy method on below
Method 1: Installing App Manually
Please note: you should download and install programs only from trusted publishers and retail websites.
- First, open your favorite Web browser, you can use Safari or any other Browser that you have
- Download the DesktopOK installation file from the trusted link on above of this page
- Or you can download via this link: Download DesktopOK
- Select Save or Save as to download the program. Most antivirus programs like Windows Defender will scan the program for viruses during download.
- If you select Save, the program file is saved in your Downloads folder.
- Or, if you select Save as, you can choose where to save it, like your desktop.
- After the downloading DesktopOK completed, click the .exe file twice to running the Installation process
- Then follow the windows installation instruction that appear until finished
- Now, the DesktopOK icon will appear on your Desktop
- Click on the icon to running the Application into your windows 10 pc/laptop.
Method 2: Installing App using Windows Store
Step 1: Open the Windows Store App
You can find the Windows Store at your desktop widget or at bottom in the Taskbar. It looks like a small shopping bag Icon with the Windows logo on it.
Step 2: Finding the apps on Windows Store
You can find the DesktopOK in Windows store using search box in the top right.
Or you can Select Apps if you want to explore more apps that available, according to popularity and featured apps.
Note: If you don’t find this app on Windows 10 Store, you can back to Method 1
Step 3: Installing the app from Windows Store
When you’ve found the DesktopOK on windows store, you’ll see the name and logo, followed by a button below. The button will be marked Free, if it’s a free app, or give the price if it’s paid.
Click the button and the installation will begin. Then you can click Open when it’s complete.
If you’ve already installed the app on another machine, it may say Install instead.
How To Uninstall DesktopOK App?
Method 1: Unintall app Manually
- Hover your mouse to taskbar at the bottom of your Windows desktop
- Then click the “Start” button / Windows logo
- Select the “Control Panel” option
- Click the Add or Remove Programs icon.
- Select “DesktopOK” from apps that displayed, then click “Remove/Uninstall.”
- Complete the Uninstall process by clicking on “YES” button.
- Finished! Now, your Windows operating system is clean from DesktopOK app.
Method 2: Uninstalling apps From Windows Store
Step 1: Find the DesktopOK app
- For any apps you don’t want or need, you can remove them to save a bit of space on your PC. To get to the app, click on the Start Button.
- Next, find the app you wish to remove.
Step 2: Removing DesktopOK from Windows Store
- Right click on the app and click Uninstall.
- One last box will appear – click Uninstall again.
Q: Is DesktopOK Totally free? Just how much does it price to download ?
A: Absolutely nothing! Download this app from official sites for free by this Portal Site. Any extra details about license you are able to discovered on owners sites.
Q: How do I access the free DesktopOK download for Windows Laptop?
A: It is simple! Just click the free DesktopOK download button at the above of this article. Clicking this link will begin the installer to download DesktopOK totally free for Laptop.
Q: Is this DesktopOK will running normally on any Windows?
A: Yes! The DesktopOK for PC will works normally on most present Windows operating systems (10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP) 64 bit and 32 bit.
This DesktopOK App installation file is completely not hosted on our Server. When you click the “Download” hyperlink on this web page, files will downloading straight from the owner sources (Official sites/Mirror Site). DesktopOK is definitely a windows app that developed by Nenad Hrg Inc. We’re not straight affiliated with them.
All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and company names or logos that mentioned in here would be the assets of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you.