[email protected] Disk Editor Windows 10 App – For viewing & editing raw sectors on Physical Disks, Partitions & Files content in hexadecimal form. Now, LSoft has develop this Hard Disc Management & Partitioning app for PC. Get the latest version of [email protected] Disk Editor for free.
Download [email protected] Disk Editor for PC
Before you download the installer, We recommend you to read the information about this app. So, you can make a decision to install [email protected] Disk Editor into your PC or not.
|App Name||[email protected] Disk Editor App|
|File Size||22 Mb|
|Requirement||Windows 10, Windows 7, Windows 8/8.1|
[email protected] Disk Editor Alternative Apps for Windows
[email protected] Disk Editor Features
- [email protected] Disk Editor Simple & Fast Download!
- Works with All Windows (64/32 bit) versions!
- [email protected] Disk Editor Latest Version!
- Fully compatible with Windows 10
[email protected] Disk Editor App Preview
How To Install [email protected] Disk Editor on Windows 10
There are so many ways that we can do to have this app running into our Windows OS. So, please choose one of the easy method on below
Method 1: Installing App Manually
Please note: you should download and install programs only from trusted publishers and retail websites.
- First, open your favorite Web browser, you can use Firefox or any other Browser that you have
- Download the [email protected] Disk Editor installation file from the trusted link on above of this page
- Or you can download via this link: Download [email protected] Disk Editor
- Select Save or Save as to download the program. Most antivirus programs like Windows Defender will scan the program for viruses during download.
- If you select Save, the program file is saved in your Downloads folder.
- Or, if you select Save as, you can choose where to save it, like your desktop.
- After the downloading [email protected] Disk Editor completed, click the .exe file twice to running the Installation process
- Then follow the windows installation instruction that appear until finished
- Now, the [email protected] Disk Editor icon will appear on your Desktop
- Click on the icon to running the Application into your windows 10 pc/laptop.
Method 2: Installing App using Windows Store
Step 1: Open the Windows Store App
You can find the Windows Store at your desktop widget or at bottom in the Taskbar. It looks like a small shopping bag Icon with the Windows logo on it.
Step 2: Finding the apps on Windows Store
You can find the [email protected] Disk Editor in Windows store using search box in the top right.
Or you can Select Apps if you want to explore more apps that available, according to popularity and featured apps.
Note: If you don’t find this app on Windows 10 Store, you can back to Method 1
Step 3: Installing the app from Windows Store
When you’ve found the [email protected] Disk Editor on windows store, you’ll see the name and logo, followed by a button below. The button will be marked Free, if it’s a free app, or give the price if it’s paid.
Click the button and the installation will begin. Then you can click Open when it’s complete.
If you’ve already installed the app on another machine, it may say Install instead.
How To Uninstall [email protected] Disk Editor App?
Method 1: Unintall app Manually
- Hover your mouse to taskbar at the bottom of your Windows desktop
- Then click the “Start” button / Windows logo
- Select the “Control Panel” option
- Click the Add or Remove Programs icon.
- Select “[email protected] Disk Editor” from apps that displayed, then click “Remove/Uninstall.”
- Complete the Uninstall process by clicking on “YES” button.
- Finished! Now, your Windows operating system is clean from [email protected] Disk Editor app.
Method 2: Uninstalling apps From Windows Store
Step 1: Find the [email protected] Disk Editor app
- For any apps you don’t want or need, you can remove them to save a bit of space on your PC. To get to the app, click on the Start Button.
- Next, find the app you wish to remove.
Step 2: Removing [email protected] Disk Editor from Windows Store
- Right click on the app and click Uninstall.
- One last box will appear – click Uninstall again.
[email protected] Disk Editor FAQ
Q: Is [email protected] Disk Editor Free? How much does it cost to download ?
A: Nothing! Download this app from official sites at no cost by this Portal Website. Any extra details about license you can found on owners websites.
Q: How do I access the free [email protected] Disk Editor download for Windows Pc?
A: It’s simple! Just click the free [email protected] Disk Editor download button at the above of this article. Clicking this link will start the installer to download [email protected] Disk Editor free for Laptop.
Q: Is this [email protected] Disk Editor will running normally on any Windows?
A: Yes! The [email protected] Disk Editor for PC will works normally on most current Windows operating systems (10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP) 64 bit and 32 bit.
This [email protected] Disk Editor App installation file is absolutely not hosted on our Server. When you click the “Download” link on this web page, files will downloading directly in the owner sources (Official sites/Mirror Site). [email protected] Disk Editor is a windows app that created by LSoft Inc. We are not straight affiliated with them.
All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and company names or logos that mentioned in here are the property of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you.