FoneCopy – Phone Transfer Windows 10 App – Directly transfer data like contacts, photos, and other media files between iPhone and Android phone in one click. Today, Aiseesoft Studio has release this Mobile Tool app for PC. Get the latest version of FoneCopy – Phone Transfer for free.
Download FoneCopy – Phone Transfer for PC
Before you download the installation file, how good if you read the information about this app. So, you can make a decision to install FoneCopy – Phone Transfer into your PC or not.
|App Name||FoneCopy – Phone Transfer App|
|File Size||80 Mb|
|Requirement||Windows 10, Windows 7, Windows 8/8.1|
FoneCopy – Phone Transfer Alternative Apps for Windows
FoneCopy – Phone Transfer Features
- FoneCopy – Phone Transfer Simple & Fast Download!
- Works with All Windows (64/32 bit) versions!
- FoneCopy – Phone Transfer Latest Version!
- Fully compatible with Windows 10
FoneCopy – Phone Transfer App Preview
How To Install FoneCopy – Phone Transfer on Windows 10
There are so many ways that we can do to have this app running into our Windows OS. So, please choose one of the easy method on below
Method 1: Installing App Manually
Please note: you should download and install programs only from trusted publishers and retail websites.
- First, open your favorite Web browser, you can use Chrome or any other Browser that you have
- Download the FoneCopy – Phone Transfer installation file from the trusted link on above of this page
- Or you can download via this link: Download FoneCopy – Phone Transfer
- Select Save or Save as to download the program. Most antivirus programs like Windows Defender will scan the program for viruses during download.
- If you select Save, the program file is saved in your Downloads folder.
- Or, if you select Save as, you can choose where to save it, like your desktop.
- After the downloading FoneCopy – Phone Transfer completed, click the .exe file twice to running the Installation process
- Then follow the windows installation instruction that appear until finished
- Now, the FoneCopy – Phone Transfer icon will appear on your Desktop
- Click on the icon to running the Application into your windows 10 pc/laptop.
Method 2: Installing App using Windows Store
Step 1: Open the Windows Store App
You can find the Windows Store at your desktop widget or at bottom in the Taskbar. It looks like a small shopping bag Icon with the Windows logo on it.
Step 2: Finding the apps on Windows Store
You can find the FoneCopy – Phone Transfer in Windows store using search box in the top right.
Or you can Select Apps if you want to explore more apps that available, according to popularity and featured apps.
Note: If you don’t find this app on Windows 10 Store, you can back to Method 1
Step 3: Installing the app from Windows Store
When you’ve found the FoneCopy – Phone Transfer on windows store, you’ll see the name and logo, followed by a button below. The button will be marked Free, if it’s a free app, or give the price if it’s paid.
Click the button and the installation will begin. Then you can click Open when it’s complete.
If you’ve already installed the app on another machine, it may say Install instead.
How To Uninstall FoneCopy – Phone Transfer App?
Method 1: Unintall app Manually
- Hover your mouse to taskbar at the bottom of your Windows desktop
- Then click the “Start” button / Windows logo
- Select the “Control Panel” option
- Click the Add or Remove Programs icon.
- Select “FoneCopy – Phone Transfer” from apps that displayed, then click “Remove/Uninstall.”
- Complete the Uninstall process by clicking on “YES” button.
- Finished! Now, your Windows operating system is clean from FoneCopy – Phone Transfer app.
Method 2: Uninstalling apps From Windows Store
Step 1: Find the FoneCopy – Phone Transfer app
- For any apps you don’t want or need, you can remove them to save a bit of space on your PC. To get to the app, click on the Start Button.
- Next, find the app you wish to remove.
Step 2: Removing FoneCopy – Phone Transfer from Windows Store
- Right click on the app and click Uninstall.
- One last box will appear – click Uninstall again.
FoneCopy – Phone Transfer FAQ
Q: Is FoneCopy – Phone Transfer Free? How much does it cost to download ?
A: Absolutely nothing! Download this app from official sites for free by this Portal Site. Any additional information about license you can found on owners sites.
Q: How do I access the free FoneCopy – Phone Transfer download for Windows Pc?
A: It’s simple! Just click the free FoneCopy – Phone Transfer download button in the above of this short article. Clicking this link will begin the installer to download FoneCopy – Phone Transfer totally free for Pc.
Q: Is this FoneCopy – Phone Transfer will function normally on any Windows?
A: Yes! The FoneCopy – Phone Transfer for Laptop will functions normally on most present Windows operating systems (10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP) 64 bit and 32 bit.
This FoneCopy – Phone Transfer App installation file is absolutely not hosted on our Server. When you click the “Download” link on this web page, files will downloading directly from the owner sources (Official sites/Mirror Site). FoneCopy – Phone Transfer is definitely a windows app that created by Aiseesoft Studio Inc. We’re not straight affiliated with them.
All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos that mentioned in right here would be the property of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you.