GameMaker Studio Windows 10 App – Everything you need to take your idea from concept to finished game. Today, YoYo Games has release this IDE & Studios software for PC. Get the latest version of GameMaker Studio for free.
Download GameMaker Studio for PC
Before you download the installation file, We recommend you to read the information about this app. So, you can choose to install GameMaker Studio into your PC or not.
|App Name||GameMaker Studio App|
|File Size||1+ Mb|
|Requirement||Windows 10, Windows 7, Windows 8/8.1|
GameMaker Studio Alternative Apps for Windows
GameMaker Studio Features
- GameMaker Studio Simple & Fast Download!
- Works with All Windows (64/32 bit) versions!
- GameMaker Studio Latest Version!
- Fully compatible with Windows 10
GameMaker Studio App Preview
How To Install GameMaker Studio on Windows 10
There are so many ways that we can do to have this app running into our Windows OS. So, please choose one of the easy method on below
Method 1: Installing App Manually
Please note: you should download and install programs only from trusted publishers and retail websites.
- First, open your favorite Web browser, you can use UC Browser or any other Browser that you have
- Download the GameMaker Studio installation file from the trusted link on above of this page
- Or you can download via this link: Download GameMaker Studio
- Select Save or Save as to download the program. Most antivirus programs like Windows Defender will scan the program for viruses during download.
- If you select Save, the program file is saved in your Downloads folder.
- Or, if you select Save as, you can choose where to save it, like your desktop.
- After the downloading GameMaker Studio completed, click the .exe file twice to running the Installation process
- Then follow the windows installation instruction that appear until finished
- Now, the GameMaker Studio icon will appear on your Desktop
- Click on the icon to running the Application into your windows 10 pc/laptop.
Method 2: Installing App using Windows Store
Step 1: Open the Windows Store App
You can find the Windows Store at your desktop widget or at bottom in the Taskbar. It looks like a small shopping bag Icon with the Windows logo on it.
Step 2: Finding the apps on Windows Store
You can find the GameMaker Studio in Windows store using search box in the top right.
Or you can Select Apps if you want to explore more apps that available, according to popularity and featured apps.
Note: If you don’t find this app on Windows 10 Store, you can back to Method 1
Step 3: Installing the app from Windows Store
When you’ve found the GameMaker Studio on windows store, you’ll see the name and logo, followed by a button below. The button will be marked Free, if it’s a free app, or give the price if it’s paid.
Click the button and the installation will begin. Then you can click Open when it’s complete.
If you’ve already installed the app on another machine, it may say Install instead.
How To Uninstall GameMaker Studio App?
Method 1: Unintall app Manually
- Hover your mouse to taskbar at the bottom of your Windows desktop
- Then click the “Start” button / Windows logo
- Choose the “Control Panel” option
- Click the Add or Remove Programs icon.
- Select “GameMaker Studio” from apps that displayed, then click “Remove/Uninstall.”
- Complete the Uninstall process by clicking on “YES” button.
- Finished! Now, your Windows operating system is clean from GameMaker Studio app.
Method 2: Uninstalling apps From Windows Store
Step 1: Find the GameMaker Studio app
- For any apps you don’t want or need, you can remove them to save a bit of space on your PC. To get to the app, click on the Start Button.
- Next, find the app you wish to remove.
Step 2: Removing GameMaker Studio from Windows Store
- Right click on the app and click Uninstall.
- One last box will appear – click Uninstall again.
GameMaker Studio FAQ
Q: Is GameMaker Studio Totally free? How much does it price to download ?
A: Nothing! Download this app from official sites at no cost by this Portal Website. Any additional information about license you can found on owners websites.
Q: How do I access the free GameMaker Studio download for Windows PC?
A: It’s simple! Just click the free GameMaker Studio download button at the above of this article. Clicking this link will start the installer to download GameMaker Studio totally free for Pc.
Q: Is this GameMaker Studio will work normally on any Windows?
A: Yes! The GameMaker Studio for PC will works normally on most present Windows operating systems (10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP) 64 bit and 32 bit.
This GameMaker Studio App installation file is completely not hosted on our Server. When you click the “Download” link on this web page, files will downloading directly from the owner sources (Official sites/Mirror Site). GameMaker Studio is a windows app that created by YoYo Games Inc. We are not straight affiliated with them.
All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and business names or logos that talked about in here are the assets of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you.