Hybrid Windows 10 App – Convert nearly every input to x264/x265/Xvid/VP9/… + ac3/ogg/mp3/aac/flac inside an mp4/m2ts/mkv/webm/mov/avi container, a Blu-ray or an AVCHD structure. Today, Georg Pelz has develop this Video Converter software for PC. Get the latest version of Hybrid for free.
Download Hybrid for PC
Before you download the installation file, We recommend you to read the information about this app. So, you can try to install Hybrid into your PC or not.
|App Name||Hybrid App|
|File Size||350 Mb|
|Requirement||Windows 10, Windows 7, Windows 8/8.1|
Hybrid Alternative Apps for Windows
- Hybrid Simple & Fast Download!
- Works with All Windows (64/32 bit) versions!
- Hybrid Latest Version!
- Fully compatible with Windows 10
Hybrid App Preview
How To Install Hybrid on Windows 10
There are so many ways that we can do to have this app running into our Windows OS. So, please choose one of the easy method on below
Method 1: Installing App Manually
Please note: you should download and install programs only from trusted publishers and retail websites.
- First, open your favorite Web browser, you can use Firefox or any other Browser that you have
- Download the Hybrid installation file from the trusted link on above of this page
- Or you can download via this link: Download Hybrid
- Select Save or Save as to download the program. Most antivirus programs like Windows Defender will scan the program for viruses during download.
- If you select Save, the program file is saved in your Downloads folder.
- Or, if you select Save as, you can choose where to save it, like your desktop.
- After the downloading Hybrid completed, click the .exe file twice to running the Installation process
- Then follow the windows installation instruction that appear until finished
- Now, the Hybrid icon will appear on your Desktop
- Click on the icon to running the Application into your windows 10 pc/laptop.
Method 2: Installing App using Windows Store
Step 1: Open the Windows Store App
You can find the Windows Store at your desktop widget or at bottom in the Taskbar. It looks like a small shopping bag Icon with the Windows logo on it.
Step 2: Finding the apps on Windows Store
You can find the Hybrid in Windows store using search box in the top right.
Or you can Select Apps if you want to explore more apps that available, according to popularity and featured apps.
Note: If you don’t find this app on Windows 10 Store, you can back to Method 1
Step 3: Installing the app from Windows Store
When you’ve found the Hybrid on windows store, you’ll see the name and logo, followed by a button below. The button will be marked Free, if it’s a free app, or give the price if it’s paid.
Click the button and the installation will begin. Then you can click Open when it’s complete.
If you’ve already installed the app on another machine, it may say Install instead.
How To Uninstall Hybrid App?
Method 1: Unintall app Manually
- Hover your mouse to taskbar at the bottom of your Windows desktop
- Then click the “Start” button / Windows logo
- Choose the “Control Panel” option
- Click the Add or Remove Programs icon.
- Select “Hybrid” from apps that displayed, then click “Remove/Uninstall.”
- Complete the Uninstall process by clicking on “YES” button.
- Finished! Now, your Windows operating system is clean from Hybrid app.
Method 2: Uninstalling apps From Windows Store
Step 1: Find the Hybrid app
- For any apps you don’t want or need, you can remove them to save a bit of space on your PC. To get to the app, click on the Start Button.
- Next, find the app you wish to remove.
Step 2: Removing Hybrid from Windows Store
- Right click on the app and click Uninstall.
- One last box will appear – click Uninstall again.
Q: Is Hybrid Totally free? How much does it cost to download ?
A: Nothing! Download this app from official sites for free by this Portal Website. Any extra details about license you are able to found on owners websites.
Q: How do I access the free Hybrid download for Windows Pc?
A: It’s easy! Just click the free Hybrid download button in the above of this article. Clicking this link will begin the installer to download Hybrid totally free for Laptop.
Q: Is this Hybrid will work normally on any Windows?
A: Yes! The Hybrid for Pc will works normally on most present Windows operating systems (10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP) 64 bit and 32 bit.
This Hybrid App installation file is completely not hosted on our Server. When you click the “Download” hyperlink on this web page, files will downloading directly from the owner sources (Official sites/Mirror Site). Hybrid is a windows app that developed by Georg Pelz Inc. We’re not straight affiliated with them.
All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos that talked about in here would be the property of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you.