Java JDK (Development Kit) Windows 10 App – Lets you develop and deploy Java applications on desktops and servers. These days, Oracle has release this IDE & Studios app for PC. Get the latest version of Java JDK (Development Kit) for free.
Download Java JDK (Development Kit) for PC
Before you download the installer, We recommend you to read the information about this app. So, you can try to install Java JDK (Development Kit) into your PC or not.
|App Name||Java JDK (Development Kit) App|
|File Size||180 Mb|
|Requirement||Windows 10, Windows 7, Windows 8/8.1|
Java JDK (Development Kit) Alternative Apps for Windows
Java JDK (Development Kit) Features
- Java JDK (Development Kit) Simple & Fast Download!
- Works with All Windows (64/32 bit) versions!
- Java JDK (Development Kit) Latest Version!
- Fully compatible with Windows 10
Java JDK (Development Kit) App Preview
How To Install Java JDK (Development Kit) on Windows 10
There are so many ways that we can do to have this app running into our Windows OS. So, please choose one of the easy method on below
Method 1: Installing App Manually
Please note: you should download and install programs only from trusted publishers and retail websites.
- First, open your favorite Web browser, you can use Firefox or any other Browser that you have
- Download the Java JDK (Development Kit) installation file from the trusted link on above of this page
- Or you can download via this link: Download Java JDK (Development Kit)
- Select Save or Save as to download the program. Most antivirus programs like Windows Defender will scan the program for viruses during download.
- If you select Save, the program file is saved in your Downloads folder.
- Or, if you select Save as, you can choose where to save it, like your desktop.
- After the downloading Java JDK (Development Kit) completed, click the .exe file twice to running the Installation process
- Then follow the windows installation instruction that appear until finished
- Now, the Java JDK (Development Kit) icon will appear on your Desktop
- Click on the icon to running the Application into your windows 10 pc/laptop.
Method 2: Installing App using Windows Store
Step 1: Open the Windows Store App
You can find the Windows Store at your desktop widget or at bottom in the Taskbar. It looks like a small shopping bag Icon with the Windows logo on it.
Step 2: Finding the apps on Windows Store
You can find the Java JDK (Development Kit) in Windows store using search box in the top right.
Or you can Select Apps if you want to explore more apps that available, according to popularity and featured apps.
Note: If you don’t find this app on Windows 10 Store, you can back to Method 1
Step 3: Installing the app from Windows Store
When you’ve found the Java JDK (Development Kit) on windows store, you’ll see the name and logo, followed by a button below. The button will be marked Free, if it’s a free app, or give the price if it’s paid.
Click the button and the installation will begin. Then you can click Open when it’s complete.
If you’ve already installed the app on another machine, it may say Install instead.
How To Uninstall Java JDK (Development Kit) App?
Method 1: Unintall app Manually
- Hover your mouse to taskbar at the bottom of your Windows desktop
- Then click the “Start” button / Windows logo
- Select the “Control Panel” option
- Click the Add or Remove Programs icon.
- Select “Java JDK (Development Kit)” from apps that displayed, then click “Remove/Uninstall.”
- Complete the Uninstall process by clicking on “YES” button.
- Finished! Now, your Windows operating system is clean from Java JDK (Development Kit) app.
Method 2: Uninstalling apps From Windows Store
Step 1: Find the Java JDK (Development Kit) app
- For any apps you don’t want or need, you can remove them to save a bit of space on your PC. To get to the app, click on the Start Button.
- Next, find the app you wish to remove.
Step 2: Removing Java JDK (Development Kit) from Windows Store
- Right click on the app and click Uninstall.
- One last box will appear – click Uninstall again.
Java JDK (Development Kit) FAQ
Q: Is Java JDK (Development Kit) Totally free? Just how much does it price to download ?
A: Absolutely nothing! Download this app from official websites for free by this Portal Website. Any extra information about license you are able to discovered on owners sites.
Q: How do I access the free Java JDK (Development Kit) download for Windows Laptop?
A: It is easy! Just click the free Java JDK (Development Kit) download button in the above of this article. Clicking this hyperlink will start the installer to download Java JDK (Development Kit) free for Pc.
Q: Is this Java JDK (Development Kit) will running normally on any Windows?
A: Yes! The Java JDK (Development Kit) for PC will functions normally on most current Windows operating systems (10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP) 64 bit and 32 bit.
This Java JDK (Development Kit) App installation file is absolutely not hosted on our Server. When you click the “Download” hyperlink on this web page, files will downloading directly in the owner sources (Official sites/Mirror Site). Java JDK (Development Kit) is definitely a windows app that created by Oracle Inc. We’re not directly affiliated with them.
All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and business names or logos that mentioned in here are the property of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you.