Kaspersky Password Manager Windows 10 App – Protect your passwords, credit card details, confidential photos and more. Yesterday, AO Kaspersky Lab has develop this Password Manager software for PC. Get the latest version of Kaspersky Password Manager for free.
Download Kaspersky Password Manager for PC
Before you download the installer, how good if you read the information about this app. So, you can choose to install Kaspersky Password Manager into your PC or not.
|App Name||Kaspersky Password Manager App|
|File Size||9 Mb|
|Developer||AO Kaspersky Lab|
|Requirement||Windows 10, Windows 7, Windows 8/8.1|
Kaspersky Password Manager Alternative Apps for Windows
Kaspersky Password Manager Features
- Kaspersky Password Manager Simple & Fast Download!
- Works with All Windows (64/32 bit) versions!
- Kaspersky Password Manager Latest Version!
- Fully compatible with Windows 10
Kaspersky Password Manager App Preview
How To Install Kaspersky Password Manager on Windows 10
There are so many ways that we can do to have this app running into our Windows OS. So, please choose one of the easy method on below
Method 1: Installing App Manually
Please note: you should download and install programs only from trusted publishers and retail websites.
- First, open your favorite Web browser, you can use Firefox or any other Browser that you have
- Download the Kaspersky Password Manager installation file from the trusted link on above of this page
- Or you can download via this link: Download Kaspersky Password Manager
- Select Save or Save as to download the program. Most antivirus programs like Windows Defender will scan the program for viruses during download.
- If you select Save, the program file is saved in your Downloads folder.
- Or, if you select Save as, you can choose where to save it, like your desktop.
- After the downloading Kaspersky Password Manager completed, click the .exe file twice to running the Installation process
- Then follow the windows installation instruction that appear until finished
- Now, the Kaspersky Password Manager icon will appear on your Desktop
- Click on the icon to running the Application into your windows 10 pc/laptop.
Method 2: Installing App using Windows Store
Step 1: Open the Windows Store App
You can find the Windows Store at your desktop widget or at bottom in the Taskbar. It looks like a small shopping bag Icon with the Windows logo on it.
Step 2: Finding the apps on Windows Store
You can find the Kaspersky Password Manager in Windows store using search box in the top right.
Or you can Select Apps if you want to explore more apps that available, according to popularity and featured apps.
Note: If you don’t find this app on Windows 10 Store, you can back to Method 1
Step 3: Installing the app from Windows Store
When you’ve found the Kaspersky Password Manager on windows store, you’ll see the name and logo, followed by a button below. The button will be marked Free, if it’s a free app, or give the price if it’s paid.
Click the button and the installation will begin. Then you can click Open when it’s complete.
If you’ve already installed the app on another machine, it may say Install instead.
How To Uninstall Kaspersky Password Manager App?
Method 1: Unintall app Manually
- Hover your mouse to taskbar at the bottom of your Windows desktop
- Then click the “Start” button / Windows logo
- Select the “Control Panel” option
- Click the Add or Remove Programs icon.
- Select “Kaspersky Password Manager” from apps that displayed, then click “Remove/Uninstall.”
- Complete the Uninstall process by clicking on “YES” button.
- Finished! Now, your Windows operating system is clean from Kaspersky Password Manager app.
Method 2: Uninstalling apps From Windows Store
Step 1: Find the Kaspersky Password Manager app
- For any apps you don’t want or need, you can remove them to save a bit of space on your PC. To get to the app, click on the Start Button.
- Next, find the app you wish to remove.
Step 2: Removing Kaspersky Password Manager from Windows Store
- Right click on the app and click Uninstall.
- One last box will appear – click Uninstall again.
Kaspersky Password Manager FAQ
Q: Is Kaspersky Password Manager Free? Just how much does it price to download ?
A: Absolutely nothing! Download this app from official sites for free by this Portal Website. Any additional information about license you are able to discovered on owners websites.
Q: How do I access the free Kaspersky Password Manager download for Windows Laptop?
A: It’s easy! Just click the free Kaspersky Password Manager download button at the above of this short article. Clicking this hyperlink will begin the installer to download Kaspersky Password Manager free for Pc.
Q: Is this Kaspersky Password Manager will function normally on any Windows?
A: Yes! The Kaspersky Password Manager for Laptop will functions normally on most present Windows operating systems (10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP) 64 bit and 32 bit.
This Kaspersky Password Manager App installation file is absolutely not hosted on our Server. Whenever you click the “Download” link on this web page, files will downloading directly in the owner sources (Official sites/Mirror Website). Kaspersky Password Manager is definitely a windows app that created by AO Kaspersky Lab Inc. We are not directly affiliated with them.
All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and business names or logos that mentioned in right here are the assets of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you.