Microsoft Process Explorer Windows 10 App – Shows you information about which handles and DLLs processes have opened or loaded. Today, Microsoft has develop this System Utility software for PC. Get the latest version of Microsoft Process Explorer for free.
Download Microsoft Process Explorer for PC
Before you download the installer, We recommend you to read the information about this app. So, you can try to install Microsoft Process Explorer into your PC or not.
|App Name||Microsoft Process Explorer App|
|File Size||2 Mb|
|Requirement||Windows 10, Windows 7, Windows 8/8.1, Windows XP|
Microsoft Process Explorer Alternative Apps for Windows
Microsoft Process Explorer Features
- Microsoft Process Explorer Simple & Fast Download!
- Works with All Windows (64/32 bit) versions!
- Microsoft Process Explorer Latest Version!
- Fully compatible with Windows 10
Microsoft Process Explorer App Preview
How To Install Microsoft Process Explorer on Windows 10
There are so many ways that we can do to have this app running into our Windows OS. So, please choose one of the easy method on below
Method 1: Installing App Manually
Please note: you should download and install programs only from trusted publishers and retail websites.
- First, open your favorite Web browser, you can use UC Browser or any other Browser that you have
- Download the Microsoft Process Explorer installation file from the trusted link on above of this page
- Or you can download via this link: Download Microsoft Process Explorer
- Select Save or Save as to download the program. Most antivirus programs like Windows Defender will scan the program for viruses during download.
- If you select Save, the program file is saved in your Downloads folder.
- Or, if you select Save as, you can choose where to save it, like your desktop.
- After the downloading Microsoft Process Explorer completed, click the .exe file twice to running the Installation process
- Then follow the windows installation instruction that appear until finished
- Now, the Microsoft Process Explorer icon will appear on your Desktop
- Click on the icon to running the Application into your windows 10 pc/laptop.
Method 2: Installing App using Windows Store
Step 1: Open the Windows Store App
You can find the Windows Store at your desktop widget or at bottom in the Taskbar. It looks like a small shopping bag Icon with the Windows logo on it.
Step 2: Finding the apps on Windows Store
You can find the Microsoft Process Explorer in Windows store using search box in the top right.
Or you can Select Apps if you want to explore more apps that available, according to popularity and featured apps.
Note: If you don’t find this app on Windows 10 Store, you can back to Method 1
Step 3: Installing the app from Windows Store
When you’ve found the Microsoft Process Explorer on windows store, you’ll see the name and logo, followed by a button below. The button will be marked Free, if it’s a free app, or give the price if it’s paid.
Click the button and the installation will begin. Then you can click Open when it’s complete.
If you’ve already installed the app on another machine, it may say Install instead.
How To Uninstall Microsoft Process Explorer App?
Method 1: Unintall app Manually
- Hover your mouse to taskbar at the bottom of your Windows desktop
- Then click the “Start” button / Windows logo
- Select the “Control Panel” option
- Click the Add or Remove Programs icon.
- Select “Microsoft Process Explorer” from apps that displayed, then click “Remove/Uninstall.”
- Complete the Uninstall process by clicking on “YES” button.
- Finished! Now, your Windows operating system is clean from Microsoft Process Explorer app.
Method 2: Uninstalling apps From Windows Store
Step 1: Find the Microsoft Process Explorer app
- For any apps you don’t want or need, you can remove them to save a bit of space on your PC. To get to the app, click on the Start Button.
- Next, find the app you wish to remove.
Step 2: Removing Microsoft Process Explorer from Windows Store
- Right click on the app and click Uninstall.
- One last box will appear – click Uninstall again.
Microsoft Process Explorer FAQ
Q: Is Microsoft Process Explorer Totally free? How much does it price to download ?
A: Nothing! Download this app from official sites for free by this Portal Website. Any extra details about license you are able to discovered on owners sites.
Q: How do I access the free Microsoft Process Explorer download for Windows Pc?
A: It is simple! Just click the free Microsoft Process Explorer download button in the above of this short article. Clicking this link will start the installer to download Microsoft Process Explorer free for Laptop.
Q: Is this Microsoft Process Explorer will work normally on any Windows?
A: Yes! The Microsoft Process Explorer for Pc will functions normally on most current Windows operating systems (10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP) 64 bit and 32 bit.
This Microsoft Process Explorer App installation file is absolutely not hosted on our Server. Whenever you click the “Download” link on this web page, files will downloading straight from the owner sources (Official sites/Mirror Site). Microsoft Process Explorer is a windows app that developed by Microsoft Inc. We’re not directly affiliated with them.
All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and business names or logos that talked about in right here are the assets of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you.