mIRC Windows 10 App – Internet Relay Chat client used by individuals and organizations to communicate, share, play and work with each other on IRC networks. Presently, mIRC has release this IM, Calling & Video Chat software for PC. Get the latest version of mIRC for free.
Download mIRC for PC
Before you download the installation file, how good if you read the information about this app. So, you can try to install mIRC into your PC or not.
|App Name||mIRC App|
|File Size||3 Mb|
|Requirement||Windows 10, Windows 7, Windows 8/8.1|
mIRC Alternative Apps for Windows
- mIRC Simple & Fast Download!
- Works with All Windows (64/32 bit) versions!
- mIRC Latest Version!
- Fully compatible with Windows 10
mIRC App Preview
How To Install mIRC on Windows 10
There are so many ways that we can do to have this app running into our Windows OS. So, please choose one of the easy method on below
Method 1: Installing App Manually
Please note: you should download and install programs only from trusted publishers and retail websites.
- First, open your favorite Web browser, you can use Safari or any other Browser that you have
- Download the mIRC installation file from the trusted link on above of this page
- Or you can download via this link: Download mIRC
- Select Save or Save as to download the program. Most antivirus programs like Windows Defender will scan the program for viruses during download.
- If you select Save, the program file is saved in your Downloads folder.
- Or, if you select Save as, you can choose where to save it, like your desktop.
- After the downloading mIRC completed, click the .exe file twice to running the Installation process
- Then follow the windows installation instruction that appear until finished
- Now, the mIRC icon will appear on your Desktop
- Click on the icon to running the Application into your windows 10 pc/laptop.
Method 2: Installing App using Windows Store
Step 1: Open the Windows Store App
You can find the Windows Store at your desktop widget or at bottom in the Taskbar. It looks like a small shopping bag Icon with the Windows logo on it.
Step 2: Finding the apps on Windows Store
You can find the mIRC in Windows store using search box in the top right.
Or you can Select Apps if you want to explore more apps that available, according to popularity and featured apps.
Note: If you don’t find this app on Windows 10 Store, you can back to Method 1
Step 3: Installing the app from Windows Store
When you’ve found the mIRC on windows store, you’ll see the name and logo, followed by a button below. The button will be marked Free, if it’s a free app, or give the price if it’s paid.
Click the button and the installation will begin. Then you can click Open when it’s complete.
If you’ve already installed the app on another machine, it may say Install instead.
How To Uninstall mIRC App?
Method 1: Unintall app Manually
- Hover your mouse to taskbar at the bottom of your Windows desktop
- Then click the “Start” button / Windows logo
- Choose the “Control Panel” option
- Click the Add or Remove Programs icon.
- Select “mIRC” from apps that displayed, then click “Remove/Uninstall.”
- Complete the Uninstall process by clicking on “YES” button.
- Finished! Now, your Windows operating system is clean from mIRC app.
Method 2: Uninstalling apps From Windows Store
Step 1: Find the mIRC app
- For any apps you don’t want or need, you can remove them to save a bit of space on your PC. To get to the app, click on the Start Button.
- Next, find the app you wish to remove.
Step 2: Removing mIRC from Windows Store
- Right click on the app and click Uninstall.
- One last box will appear – click Uninstall again.
Q: Is mIRC Free? How much does it price to download ?
A: Nothing! Download this app from official sites for free by this Portal Site. Any extra details about license you are able to found on owners sites.
Q: How do I access the free mIRC download for Windows Pc?
A: It’s easy! Just click the free mIRC download button at the above of this short article. Clicking this link will begin the installer to download mIRC totally free for Pc.
Q: Is this mIRC will work normally on any Windows?
A: Yes! The mIRC for Laptop will works normally on most present Windows operating systems (10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP) 64 bit and 32 bit.
This mIRC App installation file is completely not hosted on our Server. When you click the “Download” link on this web page, files will downloading directly in the owner sources (Official sites/Mirror Website). mIRC is definitely a windows app that created by mIRC Inc. We’re not directly affiliated with them.
All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and business names or logos that talked about in right here are the property of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you.