Norton 360 Windows 10 App – Meet the All-New Norton Security Premium – All the Features of Norton 360™ and More! Presently, Symantec has release this Antivirus | Anti-Malware app for PC. Get the latest version of Norton 360 for free.
Download Norton 360 for PC
Before you download the installation file, We recommend you to read the information about this app. So, you can decide to install Norton 360 into your PC or not.
|App Name||Norton 360 App|
|File Size||1+ Mb|
|Requirement||Windows 10, Windows 7, Windows 8/8.1|
Norton 360 Alternative Apps for Windows
Norton 360 Features
- Norton 360 Simple & Fast Download!
- Works with All Windows (64/32 bit) versions!
- Norton 360 Latest Version!
- Fully compatible with Windows 10
Norton 360 App Preview
How To Install Norton 360 on Windows 10
There are so many ways that we can do to have this app running into our Windows OS. So, please choose one of the easy method on below
Method 1: Installing App Manually
Please note: you should download and install programs only from trusted publishers and retail websites.
- First, open your favorite Web browser, you can use Safari or any other Browser that you have
- Download the Norton 360 installation file from the trusted link on above of this page
- Or you can download via this link: Download Norton 360
- Select Save or Save as to download the program. Most antivirus programs like Windows Defender will scan the program for viruses during download.
- If you select Save, the program file is saved in your Downloads folder.
- Or, if you select Save as, you can choose where to save it, like your desktop.
- After the downloading Norton 360 completed, click the .exe file twice to running the Installation process
- Then follow the windows installation instruction that appear until finished
- Now, the Norton 360 icon will appear on your Desktop
- Click on the icon to running the Application into your windows 10 pc/laptop.
Method 2: Installing App using Windows Store
Step 1: Open the Windows Store App
You can find the Windows Store at your desktop widget or at bottom in the Taskbar. It looks like a small shopping bag Icon with the Windows logo on it.
Step 2: Finding the apps on Windows Store
You can find the Norton 360 in Windows store using search box in the top right.
Or you can Select Apps if you want to explore more apps that available, according to popularity and featured apps.
Note: If you don’t find this app on Windows 10 Store, you can back to Method 1
Step 3: Installing the app from Windows Store
When you’ve found the Norton 360 on windows store, you’ll see the name and logo, followed by a button below. The button will be marked Free, if it’s a free app, or give the price if it’s paid.
Click the button and the installation will begin. Then you can click Open when it’s complete.
If you’ve already installed the app on another machine, it may say Install instead.
How To Uninstall Norton 360 App?
Method 1: Unintall app Manually
- Hover your mouse to taskbar at the bottom of your Windows desktop
- Then click the “Start” button / Windows logo
- Choose the “Control Panel” option
- Click the Add or Remove Programs icon.
- Select “Norton 360” from apps that displayed, then click “Remove/Uninstall.”
- Complete the Uninstall process by clicking on “YES” button.
- Finished! Now, your Windows operating system is clean from Norton 360 app.
Method 2: Uninstalling apps From Windows Store
Step 1: Find the Norton 360 app
- For any apps you don’t want or need, you can remove them to save a bit of space on your PC. To get to the app, click on the Start Button.
- Next, find the app you wish to remove.
Step 2: Removing Norton 360 from Windows Store
- Right click on the app and click Uninstall.
- One last box will appear – click Uninstall again.
Norton 360 FAQ
Q: Is Norton 360 Totally free? Just how much does it cost to download ?
A: Absolutely nothing! Download this app from official websites for free by this Portal Site. Any additional information about license you can discovered on owners websites.
Q: How do I access the free Norton 360 download for Windows Laptop?
A: It’s easy! Just click the free Norton 360 download button at the above of this short article. Clicking this link will start the installer to download Norton 360 free for Laptop.
Q: Is this Norton 360 will running normally on any Windows?
A: Yes! The Norton 360 for PC will works normally on most present Windows operating systems (10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP) 64 bit and 32 bit.
This Norton 360 App installation file is absolutely not hosted on our Server. Whenever you click the “Download” hyperlink on this web page, files will downloading straight from the owner sources (Official sites/Mirror Site). Norton 360 is a windows app that developed by Symantec Inc. We are not straight affiliated with them.
All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos that talked about in here are the property of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you.