OpenCV Windows 10 App – Open Source Computer Vision Library, designed for computational efficiency and with a strong focus on real-time applications. Today, OpenCV has develop this Developer Tools software for PC. Get the latest version of OpenCV for free.
Download OpenCV for PC
Before you download the installer, We recommend you to read the information about this app. So, you can choose to install OpenCV into your PC or not.
|App Name||OpenCV App|
|File Size||190 Mb|
|Requirement||Windows 10, Windows 7, Windows 8/8.1|
OpenCV Alternative Apps for Windows
- OpenCV Simple & Fast Download!
- Works with All Windows (64/32 bit) versions!
- OpenCV Latest Version!
- Fully compatible with Windows 10
OpenCV App Preview
How To Install OpenCV on Windows 10
There are so many ways that we can do to have this app running into our Windows OS. So, please choose one of the easy method on below
Method 1: Installing App Manually
Please note: you should download and install programs only from trusted publishers and retail websites.
- First, open your favorite Web browser, you can use Safari or any other Browser that you have
- Download the OpenCV installation file from the trusted link on above of this page
- Or you can download via this link: Download OpenCV
- Select Save or Save as to download the program. Most antivirus programs like Windows Defender will scan the program for viruses during download.
- If you select Save, the program file is saved in your Downloads folder.
- Or, if you select Save as, you can choose where to save it, like your desktop.
- After the downloading OpenCV completed, click the .exe file twice to running the Installation process
- Then follow the windows installation instruction that appear until finished
- Now, the OpenCV icon will appear on your Desktop
- Click on the icon to running the Application into your windows 10 pc/laptop.
Method 2: Installing App using Windows Store
Step 1: Open the Windows Store App
You can find the Windows Store at your desktop widget or at bottom in the Taskbar. It looks like a small shopping bag Icon with the Windows logo on it.
Step 2: Finding the apps on Windows Store
You can find the OpenCV in Windows store using search box in the top right.
Or you can Select Apps if you want to explore more apps that available, according to popularity and featured apps.
Note: If you don’t find this app on Windows 10 Store, you can back to Method 1
Step 3: Installing the app from Windows Store
When you’ve found the OpenCV on windows store, you’ll see the name and logo, followed by a button below. The button will be marked Free, if it’s a free app, or give the price if it’s paid.
Click the button and the installation will begin. Then you can click Open when it’s complete.
If you’ve already installed the app on another machine, it may say Install instead.
How To Uninstall OpenCV App?
Method 1: Unintall app Manually
- Hover your mouse to taskbar at the bottom of your Windows desktop
- Then click the “Start” button / Windows logo
- Choose the “Control Panel” option
- Click the Add or Remove Programs icon.
- Select “OpenCV” from apps that displayed, then click “Remove/Uninstall.”
- Complete the Uninstall process by clicking on “YES” button.
- Finished! Now, your Windows operating system is clean from OpenCV app.
Method 2: Uninstalling apps From Windows Store
Step 1: Find the OpenCV app
- For any apps you don’t want or need, you can remove them to save a bit of space on your PC. To get to the app, click on the Start Button.
- Next, find the app you wish to remove.
Step 2: Removing OpenCV from Windows Store
- Right click on the app and click Uninstall.
- One last box will appear – click Uninstall again.
Q: Is OpenCV Free? How much does it price to download ?
A: Absolutely nothing! Download this app from official sites for free by this Portal Website. Any additional information about license you are able to found on owners sites.
Q: How do I access the free OpenCV download for Windows Laptop?
A: It’s simple! Just click the free OpenCV download button in the above of this short article. Clicking this link will begin the installer to download OpenCV free for Pc.
Q: Is this OpenCV will work normally on any Windows?
A: Yes! The OpenCV for Laptop will works normally on most current Windows operating systems (10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP) 64 bit and 32 bit.
This OpenCV App installation file is completely not hosted on our Server. Whenever you click the “Download” link on this page, files will downloading directly from the owner sources (Official sites/Mirror Website). OpenCV is definitely a windows app that developed by OpenCV Inc. We’re not straight affiliated with them.
All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and business names or logos that talked about in here are the property of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you.