OpenShot Video Editor Windows 10 App – An easy to use, quick to learn, and surprisingly powerful video editor. Presently, OpenShot Studios has release this Video Editor software for PC. Get the latest version of OpenShot Video Editor for free.
Download OpenShot Video Editor for PC
Before you download the installation file, how good if you read the information about this app. So, you can decide to install OpenShot Video Editor into your PC or not.
|App Name||OpenShot Video Editor App|
|File Size||179 Mb|
|Requirement||Windows 10, Windows 7, Windows 8/8.1|
OpenShot Video Editor Alternative Apps for Windows
OpenShot Video Editor Features
- OpenShot Video Editor Simple & Fast Download!
- Works with All Windows (64/32 bit) versions!
- OpenShot Video Editor Latest Version!
- Fully compatible with Windows 10
OpenShot Video Editor App Preview
How To Install OpenShot Video Editor on Windows 10
There are so many ways that we can do to have this app running into our Windows OS. So, please choose one of the easy method on below
Method 1: Installing App Manually
Please note: you should download and install programs only from trusted publishers and retail websites.
- First, open your favorite Web browser, you can use Chrome or any other Browser that you have
- Download the OpenShot Video Editor installation file from the trusted link on above of this page
- Or you can download via this link: Download OpenShot Video Editor
- Select Save or Save as to download the program. Most antivirus programs like Windows Defender will scan the program for viruses during download.
- If you select Save, the program file is saved in your Downloads folder.
- Or, if you select Save as, you can choose where to save it, like your desktop.
- After the downloading OpenShot Video Editor completed, click the .exe file twice to running the Installation process
- Then follow the windows installation instruction that appear until finished
- Now, the OpenShot Video Editor icon will appear on your Desktop
- Click on the icon to running the Application into your windows 10 pc/laptop.
Method 2: Installing App using Windows Store
Step 1: Open the Windows Store App
You can find the Windows Store at your desktop widget or at bottom in the Taskbar. It looks like a small shopping bag Icon with the Windows logo on it.
Step 2: Finding the apps on Windows Store
You can find the OpenShot Video Editor in Windows store using search box in the top right.
Or you can Select Apps if you want to explore more apps that available, according to popularity and featured apps.
Note: If you don’t find this app on Windows 10 Store, you can back to Method 1
Step 3: Installing the app from Windows Store
When you’ve found the OpenShot Video Editor on windows store, you’ll see the name and logo, followed by a button below. The button will be marked Free, if it’s a free app, or give the price if it’s paid.
Click the button and the installation will begin. Then you can click Open when it’s complete.
If you’ve already installed the app on another machine, it may say Install instead.
How To Uninstall OpenShot Video Editor App?
Method 1: Unintall app Manually
- Hover your mouse to taskbar at the bottom of your Windows desktop
- Then click the “Start” button / Windows logo
- Choose the “Control Panel” option
- Click the Add or Remove Programs icon.
- Select “OpenShot Video Editor” from apps that displayed, then click “Remove/Uninstall.”
- Complete the Uninstall process by clicking on “YES” button.
- Finished! Now, your Windows operating system is clean from OpenShot Video Editor app.
Method 2: Uninstalling apps From Windows Store
Step 1: Find the OpenShot Video Editor app
- For any apps you don’t want or need, you can remove them to save a bit of space on your PC. To get to the app, click on the Start Button.
- Next, find the app you wish to remove.
Step 2: Removing OpenShot Video Editor from Windows Store
- Right click on the app and click Uninstall.
- One last box will appear – click Uninstall again.
OpenShot Video Editor FAQ
Q: Is OpenShot Video Editor Totally free? Just how much does it cost to download ?
A: Absolutely nothing! Download this app from official sites for free by this Portal Site. Any extra information about license you are able to found on owners websites.
Q: How do I access the free OpenShot Video Editor download for Windows Pc?
A: It is easy! Just click the free OpenShot Video Editor download button in the above of this short article. Clicking this hyperlink will start the installer to download OpenShot Video Editor free for Pc.
Q: Is this OpenShot Video Editor will work normally on any Windows?
A: Yes! The OpenShot Video Editor for PC will works normally on most current Windows operating systems (10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP) 64 bit and 32 bit.
This OpenShot Video Editor App installation file is absolutely not hosted on our Server. Whenever you click the “Download” link on this page, files will downloading directly in the owner sources (Official sites/Mirror Site). OpenShot Video Editor is a windows app that developed by OpenShot Studios Inc. We’re not directly affiliated with them.
All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and business names or logos that mentioned in right here are the property of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you.