PDF Architect Windows 10 App – Provides and easy way to edit PDF documents. Yesterday, pdfforge has release this PDF & E-Book Tools app for PC. Get the latest version of PDF Architect for free.
Download PDF Architect for PC
Before you download the installer, how good if you read the information about this app. So, you can make a decision to install PDF Architect into your PC or not.
|App Name||PDF Architect App|
|File Size||10+ Mb|
|Requirement||Windows 10, Windows 7, Windows 8/8.1|
PDF Architect Alternative Apps for Windows
PDF Architect Features
- PDF Architect Simple & Fast Download!
- Works with All Windows (64/32 bit) versions!
- PDF Architect Latest Version!
- Fully compatible with Windows 10
PDF Architect App Preview
How To Install PDF Architect on Windows 10
There are so many ways that we can do to have this app running into our Windows OS. So, please choose one of the easy method on below
Method 1: Installing App Manually
Please note: you should download and install programs only from trusted publishers and retail websites.
- First, open your favorite Web browser, you can use Chrome or any other Browser that you have
- Download the PDF Architect installation file from the trusted link on above of this page
- Or you can download via this link: Download PDF Architect
- Select Save or Save as to download the program. Most antivirus programs like Windows Defender will scan the program for viruses during download.
- If you select Save, the program file is saved in your Downloads folder.
- Or, if you select Save as, you can choose where to save it, like your desktop.
- After the downloading PDF Architect completed, click the .exe file twice to running the Installation process
- Then follow the windows installation instruction that appear until finished
- Now, the PDF Architect icon will appear on your Desktop
- Click on the icon to running the Application into your windows 10 pc/laptop.
Method 2: Installing App using Windows Store
Step 1: Open the Windows Store App
You can find the Windows Store at your desktop widget or at bottom in the Taskbar. It looks like a small shopping bag Icon with the Windows logo on it.
Step 2: Finding the apps on Windows Store
You can find the PDF Architect in Windows store using search box in the top right.
Or you can Select Apps if you want to explore more apps that available, according to popularity and featured apps.
Note: If you don’t find this app on Windows 10 Store, you can back to Method 1
Step 3: Installing the app from Windows Store
When you’ve found the PDF Architect on windows store, you’ll see the name and logo, followed by a button below. The button will be marked Free, if it’s a free app, or give the price if it’s paid.
Click the button and the installation will begin. Then you can click Open when it’s complete.
If you’ve already installed the app on another machine, it may say Install instead.
How To Uninstall PDF Architect App?
Method 1: Unintall app Manually
- Hover your mouse to taskbar at the bottom of your Windows desktop
- Then click the “Start” button / Windows logo
- Select the “Control Panel” option
- Click the Add or Remove Programs icon.
- Select “PDF Architect” from apps that displayed, then click “Remove/Uninstall.”
- Complete the Uninstall process by clicking on “YES” button.
- Finished! Now, your Windows operating system is clean from PDF Architect app.
Method 2: Uninstalling apps From Windows Store
Step 1: Find the PDF Architect app
- For any apps you don’t want or need, you can remove them to save a bit of space on your PC. To get to the app, click on the Start Button.
- Next, find the app you wish to remove.
Step 2: Removing PDF Architect from Windows Store
- Right click on the app and click Uninstall.
- One last box will appear – click Uninstall again.
PDF Architect FAQ
Q: Is PDF Architect Free? Just how much does it price to download ?
A: Nothing! Download this app from official websites for free by this Portal Website. Any extra information about license you can discovered on owners sites.
Q: How do I access the free PDF Architect download for Windows PC?
A: It is simple! Just click the free PDF Architect download button in the above of this short article. Clicking this hyperlink will begin the installer to download PDF Architect totally free for Pc.
Q: Is this PDF Architect will running normally on any Windows?
A: Yes! The PDF Architect for Laptop will functions normally on most current Windows operating systems (10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP) 64 bit and 32 bit.
This PDF Architect App installation file is absolutely not hosted on our Server. Whenever you click the “Download” link on this page, files will downloading directly in the owner sources (Official sites/Mirror Site). PDF Architect is definitely a windows app that developed by pdfforge Inc. We’re not directly affiliated with them.
All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos that mentioned in right here would be the property of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you.