Power BI Desktop Windows 10 App – Transform data into actionable insights with dashboards and reports. Yesterday, Microsoft has develop this Others app for PC. Get the latest version of Power BI Desktop for free.
Download Power BI Desktop for PC
Before you download the installation file, how good if you read the information about this app. So, you can decide to install Power BI Desktop into your PC or not.
|App Name||Power BI Desktop App|
|File Size||214 Mb|
|Requirement||Windows 10, Windows 7, Windows 8/8.1|
Power BI Desktop Alternative Apps for Windows
Power BI Desktop Features
- Power BI Desktop Simple & Fast Download!
- Works with All Windows (64/32 bit) versions!
- Power BI Desktop Latest Version!
- Fully compatible with Windows 10
Power BI Desktop App Preview
How To Install Power BI Desktop on Windows 10
There are so many ways that we can do to have this app running into our Windows OS. So, please choose one of the easy method on below
Method 1: Installing App Manually
Please note: you should download and install programs only from trusted publishers and retail websites.
- First, open your favorite Web browser, you can use Chrome or any other Browser that you have
- Download the Power BI Desktop installation file from the trusted link on above of this page
- Or you can download via this link: Download Power BI Desktop
- Select Save or Save as to download the program. Most antivirus programs like Windows Defender will scan the program for viruses during download.
- If you select Save, the program file is saved in your Downloads folder.
- Or, if you select Save as, you can choose where to save it, like your desktop.
- After the downloading Power BI Desktop completed, click the .exe file twice to running the Installation process
- Then follow the windows installation instruction that appear until finished
- Now, the Power BI Desktop icon will appear on your Desktop
- Click on the icon to running the Application into your windows 10 pc/laptop.
Method 2: Installing App using Windows Store
Step 1: Open the Windows Store App
You can find the Windows Store at your desktop widget or at bottom in the Taskbar. It looks like a small shopping bag Icon with the Windows logo on it.
Step 2: Finding the apps on Windows Store
You can find the Power BI Desktop in Windows store using search box in the top right.
Or you can Select Apps if you want to explore more apps that available, according to popularity and featured apps.
Note: If you don’t find this app on Windows 10 Store, you can back to Method 1
Step 3: Installing the app from Windows Store
When you’ve found the Power BI Desktop on windows store, you’ll see the name and logo, followed by a button below. The button will be marked Free, if it’s a free app, or give the price if it’s paid.
Click the button and the installation will begin. Then you can click Open when it’s complete.
If you’ve already installed the app on another machine, it may say Install instead.
How To Uninstall Power BI Desktop App?
Method 1: Unintall app Manually
- Hover your mouse to taskbar at the bottom of your Windows desktop
- Then click the “Start” button / Windows logo
- Choose the “Control Panel” option
- Click the Add or Remove Programs icon.
- Select “Power BI Desktop” from apps that displayed, then click “Remove/Uninstall.”
- Complete the Uninstall process by clicking on “YES” button.
- Finished! Now, your Windows operating system is clean from Power BI Desktop app.
Method 2: Uninstalling apps From Windows Store
Step 1: Find the Power BI Desktop app
- For any apps you don’t want or need, you can remove them to save a bit of space on your PC. To get to the app, click on the Start Button.
- Next, find the app you wish to remove.
Step 2: Removing Power BI Desktop from Windows Store
- Right click on the app and click Uninstall.
- One last box will appear – click Uninstall again.
Power BI Desktop FAQ
Q: Is Power BI Desktop Totally free? How much does it cost to download ?
A: Nothing! Download this app from official websites for free by this Portal Site. Any additional details about license you can discovered on owners websites.
Q: How do I access the free Power BI Desktop download for Windows Pc?
A: It’s easy! Just click the free Power BI Desktop download button at the above of this article. Clicking this link will start the installer to download Power BI Desktop free for Laptop.
Q: Is this Power BI Desktop will function normally on any Windows?
A: Yes! The Power BI Desktop for PC will functions normally on most present Windows operating systems (10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP) 64 bit and 32 bit.
This Power BI Desktop App installation file is completely not hosted on our Server. Whenever you click the “Download” link on this web page, files will downloading straight from the owner sources (Official sites/Mirror Site). Power BI Desktop is a windows app that created by Microsoft Inc. We’re not directly affiliated with them.
All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos that talked about in right here would be the property of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you.