Shotcut Windows 10 App – Free cross-platform video editor. Presently, Meltytech has release this Video Editor software for PC. Get the latest version of Shotcut for free.
Download Shotcut for PC
Before you download the installer, how good if you read the information about this app. So, you can make a decision to install Shotcut into your PC or not.
|App Name||Shotcut App|
|File Size||190+ Mb|
|Requirement||Windows 10, Windows 7, Windows 8/8.1|
Shotcut Alternative Apps for Windows
- Shotcut Simple & Fast Download!
- Works with All Windows (64/32 bit) versions!
- Shotcut Latest Version!
- Fully compatible with Windows 10
Shotcut App Preview
How To Install Shotcut on Windows 10
There are so many ways that we can do to have this app running into our Windows OS. So, please choose one of the easy method on below
Method 1: Installing App Manually
Please note: you should download and install programs only from trusted publishers and retail websites.
- First, open your favorite Web browser, you can use Chrome or any other Browser that you have
- Download the Shotcut installation file from the trusted link on above of this page
- Or you can download via this link: Download Shotcut
- Select Save or Save as to download the program. Most antivirus programs like Windows Defender will scan the program for viruses during download.
- If you select Save, the program file is saved in your Downloads folder.
- Or, if you select Save as, you can choose where to save it, like your desktop.
- After the downloading Shotcut completed, click the .exe file twice to running the Installation process
- Then follow the windows installation instruction that appear until finished
- Now, the Shotcut icon will appear on your Desktop
- Click on the icon to running the Application into your windows 10 pc/laptop.
Method 2: Installing App using Windows Store
Step 1: Open the Windows Store App
You can find the Windows Store at your desktop widget or at bottom in the Taskbar. It looks like a small shopping bag Icon with the Windows logo on it.
Step 2: Finding the apps on Windows Store
You can find the Shotcut in Windows store using search box in the top right.
Or you can Select Apps if you want to explore more apps that available, according to popularity and featured apps.
Note: If you don’t find this app on Windows 10 Store, you can back to Method 1
Step 3: Installing the app from Windows Store
When you’ve found the Shotcut on windows store, you’ll see the name and logo, followed by a button below. The button will be marked Free, if it’s a free app, or give the price if it’s paid.
Click the button and the installation will begin. Then you can click Open when it’s complete.
If you’ve already installed the app on another machine, it may say Install instead.
How To Uninstall Shotcut App?
Method 1: Unintall app Manually
- Hover your mouse to taskbar at the bottom of your Windows desktop
- Then click the “Start” button / Windows logo
- Select the “Control Panel” option
- Click the Add or Remove Programs icon.
- Select “Shotcut” from apps that displayed, then click “Remove/Uninstall.”
- Complete the Uninstall process by clicking on “YES” button.
- Finished! Now, your Windows operating system is clean from Shotcut app.
Method 2: Uninstalling apps From Windows Store
Step 1: Find the Shotcut app
- For any apps you don’t want or need, you can remove them to save a bit of space on your PC. To get to the app, click on the Start Button.
- Next, find the app you wish to remove.
Step 2: Removing Shotcut from Windows Store
- Right click on the app and click Uninstall.
- One last box will appear – click Uninstall again.
Q: Is Shotcut Free? Just how much does it cost to download ?
A: Absolutely nothing! Download this app from official websites at no cost by this Portal Website. Any extra details about license you can discovered on owners sites.
Q: How do I access the free Shotcut download for Windows PC?
A: It is easy! Just click the free Shotcut download button at the above of this short article. Clicking this link will start the installer to download Shotcut totally free for Pc.
Q: Is this Shotcut will work normally on any Windows?
A: Yes! The Shotcut for Laptop will functions normally on most present Windows operating systems (10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP) 64 bit and 32 bit.
This Shotcut App installation file is completely not hosted on our Server. Whenever you click the “Download” hyperlink on this web page, files will downloading straight in the owner sources (Official sites/Mirror Website). Shotcut is definitely a windows app that developed by Meltytech Inc. We’re not straight affiliated with them.
All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and business names or logos that mentioned in here are the assets of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you.