Total Commander Windows 10 App – Efficient file manager with support of 2 tabs to replace the default windows file explorer. Now, Christian Ghisler has develop this File Manager software for PC. Get the latest version of Total Commander for free.
Download Total Commander for PC
Before you download the installer, We recommend you to read the information about this app. So, you can choose to install Total Commander into your PC or not.
|App Name||Total Commander App|
|File Size||6 Mb|
|Requirement||Windows 10, Windows 7, Windows 8/8.1|
Total Commander Alternative Apps for Windows
Total Commander Features
- Total Commander Simple & Fast Download!
- Works with All Windows (64/32 bit) versions!
- Total Commander Latest Version!
- Fully compatible with Windows 10
Total Commander App Preview
How To Install Total Commander on Windows 10
There are so many ways that we can do to have this app running into our Windows OS. So, please choose one of the easy method on below
Method 1: Installing App Manually
Please note: you should download and install programs only from trusted publishers and retail websites.
- First, open your favorite Web browser, you can use Brave Browser or any other Browser that you have
- Download the Total Commander installation file from the trusted link on above of this page
- Or you can download via this link: Download Total Commander
- Select Save or Save as to download the program. Most antivirus programs like Windows Defender will scan the program for viruses during download.
- If you select Save, the program file is saved in your Downloads folder.
- Or, if you select Save as, you can choose where to save it, like your desktop.
- After the downloading Total Commander completed, click the .exe file twice to running the Installation process
- Then follow the windows installation instruction that appear until finished
- Now, the Total Commander icon will appear on your Desktop
- Click on the icon to running the Application into your windows 10 pc/laptop.
Method 2: Installing App using Windows Store
Step 1: Open the Windows Store App
You can find the Windows Store at your desktop widget or at bottom in the Taskbar. It looks like a small shopping bag Icon with the Windows logo on it.
Step 2: Finding the apps on Windows Store
You can find the Total Commander in Windows store using search box in the top right.
Or you can Select Apps if you want to explore more apps that available, according to popularity and featured apps.
Note: If you don’t find this app on Windows 10 Store, you can back to Method 1
Step 3: Installing the app from Windows Store
When you’ve found the Total Commander on windows store, you’ll see the name and logo, followed by a button below. The button will be marked Free, if it’s a free app, or give the price if it’s paid.
Click the button and the installation will begin. Then you can click Open when it’s complete.
If you’ve already installed the app on another machine, it may say Install instead.
How To Uninstall Total Commander App?
Method 1: Unintall app Manually
- Hover your mouse to taskbar at the bottom of your Windows desktop
- Then click the “Start” button / Windows logo
- Choose the “Control Panel” option
- Click the Add or Remove Programs icon.
- Select “Total Commander” from apps that displayed, then click “Remove/Uninstall.”
- Complete the Uninstall process by clicking on “YES” button.
- Finished! Now, your Windows operating system is clean from Total Commander app.
Method 2: Uninstalling apps From Windows Store
Step 1: Find the Total Commander app
- For any apps you don’t want or need, you can remove them to save a bit of space on your PC. To get to the app, click on the Start Button.
- Next, find the app you wish to remove.
Step 2: Removing Total Commander from Windows Store
- Right click on the app and click Uninstall.
- One last box will appear – click Uninstall again.
Total Commander FAQ
Q: Is Total Commander Totally free? How much does it price to download ?
A: Nothing! Download this app from official sites for free by this Portal Website. Any extra information about license you can found on owners websites.
Q: How do I access the free Total Commander download for Windows Pc?
A: It is easy! Just click the free Total Commander download button in the above of this article. Clicking this hyperlink will begin the installer to download Total Commander free for Laptop.
Q: Is this Total Commander will function normally on any Windows?
A: Yes! The Total Commander for Pc will works normally on most current Windows operating systems (10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP) 64 bit and 32 bit.
This Total Commander App installation file is absolutely not hosted on our Server. When you click the “Download” hyperlink on this web page, files will downloading directly in the owner sources (Official sites/Mirror Site). Total Commander is a windows app that created by Christian Ghisler Inc. We’re not straight affiliated with them.
All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and business names or logos that mentioned in right here are the assets of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you.