VNC Viewer Windows 10 App – Visual control of remote desktop via VNC Connect. Presently, RealVNC has release this Remote Control software for PC. Get the latest version of VNC Viewer for free.
Download VNC Viewer for PC
Before you download the installation file, how good if you read the information about this app. So, you can make a decision to install VNC Viewer into your PC or not.
|App Name||VNC Viewer App|
|File Size||11 Mb|
|Requirement||Windows 10, Windows 7, Windows 8/8.1|
VNC Viewer Alternative Apps for Windows
VNC Viewer Features
- VNC Viewer Simple & Fast Download!
- Works with All Windows (64/32 bit) versions!
- VNC Viewer Latest Version!
- Fully compatible with Windows 10
VNC Viewer App Preview
How To Install VNC Viewer on Windows 10
There are so many ways that we can do to have this app running into our Windows OS. So, please choose one of the easy method on below
Method 1: Installing App Manually
Please note: you should download and install programs only from trusted publishers and retail websites.
- First, open your favorite Web browser, you can use UC Browser or any other Browser that you have
- Download the VNC Viewer installation file from the trusted link on above of this page
- Or you can download via this link: Download VNC Viewer
- Select Save or Save as to download the program. Most antivirus programs like Windows Defender will scan the program for viruses during download.
- If you select Save, the program file is saved in your Downloads folder.
- Or, if you select Save as, you can choose where to save it, like your desktop.
- After the downloading VNC Viewer completed, click the .exe file twice to running the Installation process
- Then follow the windows installation instruction that appear until finished
- Now, the VNC Viewer icon will appear on your Desktop
- Click on the icon to running the Application into your windows 10 pc/laptop.
Method 2: Installing App using Windows Store
Step 1: Open the Windows Store App
You can find the Windows Store at your desktop widget or at bottom in the Taskbar. It looks like a small shopping bag Icon with the Windows logo on it.
Step 2: Finding the apps on Windows Store
You can find the VNC Viewer in Windows store using search box in the top right.
Or you can Select Apps if you want to explore more apps that available, according to popularity and featured apps.
Note: If you don’t find this app on Windows 10 Store, you can back to Method 1
Step 3: Installing the app from Windows Store
When you’ve found the VNC Viewer on windows store, you’ll see the name and logo, followed by a button below. The button will be marked Free, if it’s a free app, or give the price if it’s paid.
Click the button and the installation will begin. Then you can click Open when it’s complete.
If you’ve already installed the app on another machine, it may say Install instead.
How To Uninstall VNC Viewer App?
Method 1: Unintall app Manually
- Hover your mouse to taskbar at the bottom of your Windows desktop
- Then click the “Start” button / Windows logo
- Choose the “Control Panel” option
- Click the Add or Remove Programs icon.
- Select “VNC Viewer” from apps that displayed, then click “Remove/Uninstall.”
- Complete the Uninstall process by clicking on “YES” button.
- Finished! Now, your Windows operating system is clean from VNC Viewer app.
Method 2: Uninstalling apps From Windows Store
Step 1: Find the VNC Viewer app
- For any apps you don’t want or need, you can remove them to save a bit of space on your PC. To get to the app, click on the Start Button.
- Next, find the app you wish to remove.
Step 2: Removing VNC Viewer from Windows Store
- Right click on the app and click Uninstall.
- One last box will appear – click Uninstall again.
VNC Viewer FAQ
Q: Is VNC Viewer Free? Just how much does it cost to download ?
A: Absolutely nothing! Download this app from official sites for free by this Portal Site. Any extra information about license you can discovered on owners sites.
Q: How do I access the free VNC Viewer download for Windows Pc?
A: It’s easy! Just click the free VNC Viewer download button at the above of this short article. Clicking this hyperlink will start the installer to download VNC Viewer totally free for Laptop.
Q: Is this VNC Viewer will work normally on any Windows?
A: Yes! The VNC Viewer for Laptop will functions normally on most current Windows operating systems (10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP) 64 bit and 32 bit.
This VNC Viewer App installation file is completely not hosted on our Server. Whenever you click the “Download” hyperlink on this web page, files will downloading straight from the owner sources (Official sites/Mirror Site). VNC Viewer is definitely a windows app that created by RealVNC Inc. We are not directly affiliated with them.
All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and business names or logos that talked about in here are the assets of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you.